PDA

View Full Version : COMING FROM AUSTRALIA AND MISSED OUT ON CAMPING TICKETS

lachlan_jamieson
01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
so im coming over with a mate, and we've had this trip planned for 6 months now and we missed out on camping tickets due to the website crashing. The only other options i can find are crazy expensive hotels that look like rape dungeons. Any coachella regulars have any good advise on how to get by through the weekend without paying over 1000 bucks for accomm for the weeekend?

Also, is it safe to buy camping passes off a 3rd party even though coachella specifies not to? i notice alot of people selling tickets etc but i dont want to fly all that way only to be let down when we get there if the tickets dont work..

shaggyduck
01-29-2013, 02:20 PM
1. Call Frontgate and add a Car Camping Pass to your order
2. Rent a Car

lachlan_jamieson
01-29-2013, 02:30 PM
theyre sold out but?

shaggyduck
01-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Yea, that is kinda unbelievable. I'm sure there will be some sort of solution to finding a Car Camping pass... stay tuned and good luck.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-29-2013, 02:36 PM
If you can find camping passes on Stubhub that would be a safe bet, if not keep checking there may be some car camping passes that free up. Keep posted and if you can't get car camping passes find a group of people that you can stay with who has camping passes.

kneuller
01-29-2013, 02:55 PM
If you can find camping passes on Stubhub that would be a safe bet, if not keep checking there may be some car camping passes that free up. Keep posted and if you can't get car camping passes find a group of people that you can stay with who has camping passes.

Even Stubhub has a notice up saying they will not be selling car camping individually due to the non-transferable nature of the passes. I've seen a couple of Stubhub listings that had pass+car camping, but those are like $600

COhley
01-30-2013, 09:21 PM
What weekend? I have a hotel with my friend and we are looking to share it with people. Its only a queen size bed so might have to share the floor but its cheap. We are going weekend 1 and the hotel is like 2 miles away from the fest. I would only want like 300 for all three nights....let me know if you are interested!

ApacheRunner
01-31-2013, 07:29 AM
When you get to the festival, ask any cool not overly big groups you see if you can crash with them.
Coachella peeps are nice peeps, you'll find someone to let to stay in their campsight for sure,

aacevesv
01-31-2013, 03:19 PM
so im coming over with a mate, and we've had this trip planned for 6 months now and we missed out on camping tickets due to the website crashing. The only other options i can find are crazy expensive hotels that look like rape dungeons. Any coachella regulars have any good advise on how to get by through the weekend without paying over 1000 bucks for accomm for the weeekend?

Also, is it safe to buy camping passes off a 3rd party even though coachella specifies not to? i notice alot of people selling tickets etc but i dont want to fly all that way only to be let down when we get there if the tickets dont work..

I am coming from Houston man. It is going to be two of us as well. We are willing to share our car camping spot. Are you guys planning on buying a tent and supplies? How old are you guys? Just curious.