PDA

View Full Version : The Jesus & Mary Chain+Scarlett Johansson

Harry
04-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Heard a rumor that Scarlett will be joining the band on Just Like Honey. This could be all bullshit but i figured someone might spend the time to find out.

Rochec
04-04-2007, 05:28 AM
It's confirmed, I spoke to her last night.

brassneck
04-04-2007, 05:33 AM
She better be wearing the see-thru panties from Lost in Translation.

M Sparks
04-04-2007, 08:08 AM
It's confirmed, I spoke to her last night.

Yeah, I asked her when she was getting out of the shower this morning.

suprefan
04-04-2007, 08:14 AM
I found out 2 days ago after I woke up in her bed and she was getting off the phone with them.

M Sparks
04-04-2007, 08:24 AM
I found out 2 days ago after I woke up in her bed and she was getting off the phone with them.

Ohhh, THAT'S where I know you from!

amyzzz
04-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Doesn't she have an album out (or coming out)? Tom Waits covers I think.

suprefan
04-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Ohhh, THAT'S where I know you from!

Yeah I was leaving her room and you were coming in. Not that I was paying attention...

NAcademy93
04-04-2007, 09:53 AM
another actress trying to be a singer. great....

rage patton
04-04-2007, 12:12 PM

If she does.. I will not know whether to laugh or cry.

amyzzz
04-04-2007, 12:22 PM
I read it in a tabloid, and since no one else has heard it, I'm beginning to doubt its truthfulness.

summerkid
04-04-2007, 12:23 PM
I read it in a tabloid, and since no one else has heard it, I'm beginning to doubt its truthfullness.

I'm pretty sure I read it in EW so I think its true.

darthlaker
04-04-2007, 01:20 PM
She confirmed with me after we sang karoeke together at a asian bar in japan.. I told her to work on her a minor then we had sex :)

Rochec
04-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I was having sex with Justin Timberlake and he told me that last time he had sex with her she said she was in for sure.

Bill Murray cooked me dinner.

Natelevmofuggaz
04-04-2007, 03:14 PM
mmmmmmm

Trick Loves The Kids
04-04-2007, 03:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EZkIaJcCI
bill murray

theburiedlife
04-04-2007, 03:49 PM
She confirmed with me after we sang karoeke together at a asian bar in japan.. I told her to work on her a minor then we had sex :)

Subtle... well done.

sweet artie
04-05-2007, 08:01 AM

Not all actresses who sing are lame... Juliette Lewis (Juliette & the Licks) mother f'n rules!

brycerosen
04-05-2007, 08:14 AM

word

RockStr4Life
04-06-2007, 02:26 AM
maybe sofia coppola will come sing Just Like Honey with JAMC

Courtney
04-06-2007, 07:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6EZkIaJcCI
bill murray

I love that movie.

Carlo Von Sexron
04-08-2007, 10:38 PM
I just came here to start a thread about this...

From buddyhead.com:

We do have to admit though, we got a smidge excited when we heard that the Goldenvoice people convinced The Jesus & Mary Chain to reform for Coachella this year by throwing a shitload of money at their broke limey asses. Even though William Reid is a fat slob who stole Travis’ I-pod at Dimitri’s bachelor party recently, while he simultaneously had to be restrained from groping every female in sight (is groping the right word for spreading girl’s ass cheeks?), we thought it’d be interesting to see these guys on stage again playing all those great songs again… and maybe that killer cover of The Cramp’s “New Kinda Kick” if we’re lucky. It’ll be their first show in 9 years and the word on the street is that a world tour will follow as well as a new record in 2008. Sounds killer right? Well here’s the bummer part… Besides the Reid brothers openly admitting in the press that they’re still not on good terms with each other, and are only really doing the reunion for the dough, we’ve also heard that instead of going the obvious route and calling up Hope Sandoval to sing all the female vocal parts, William and Jim are letting Justin Timberlake’s slam piece, Scarlett Johansson, sing those songs. This is an obvious neglection of the very important “NO ACTORS ON STAGE” rule. Especially when said girl has a man voice, and was in Home Alone 3. If this rumor is true, and she does end up on stage with JAMC, Buddyhead will be rewarding anyone who can welcome that poser to rock n’ roll by tagging her with a cup of beer. We’re talking cash prizes here kids. Do us proud

luveebunni08
04-09-2007, 06:33 AM

normally i would say the EXACT same thing, but two things.

1) i really like scarlett johansson. i think she's cute, sexy, quirky, and talented. she was in home alone 3 and was able to build an amazing career. that's amazing to me.

2)

she has taste. not only in the roles she takes on, but the music she would choose to put out. i haven't researched this or if she has an album out but i think it would at least be worthy to check out. c'mon, it's not like its gonna be paris hilton's album. (a friend of mine has it. it's really scary)

vinylmartyr
04-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Not sure how I feel about this. I don't think I like it.

fluxequalsrad
04-09-2007, 09:10 AM
will they sing "Sometimes Always"? ye? that'd be cool.

ghettojournalist
04-09-2007, 09:20 AM
scarlett will be at the PVD set.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
04-09-2007, 08:10 PM
wow...this thread went nowhere really quickly...

rage patton
04-09-2007, 10:45 PM
I just came here to start a thread about this...

From buddyhead.com:

We do have to admit though, we got a smidge excited when we heard that the Goldenvoice people convinced The Jesus & Mary Chain to reform for Coachella this year by throwing a shitload of money at their broke limey asses. Even though William Reid is a fat slob who stole Travis’ I-pod at Dimitri’s bachelor party recently, while he simultaneously had to be restrained from groping every female in sight (is groping the right word for spreading girl’s ass cheeks?), we thought it’d be interesting to see these guys on stage again playing all those great songs again… and maybe that killer cover of The Cramp’s “New Kinda Kick” if we’re lucky. It’ll be their first show in 9 years and the word on the street is that a world tour will follow as well as a new record in 2008. Sounds killer right? Well here’s the bummer part… Besides the Reid brothers openly admitting in the press that they’re still not on good terms with each other, and are only really doing the reunion for the dough, we’ve also heard that instead of going the obvious route and calling up Hope Sandoval to sing all the female vocal parts, William and Jim are letting Justin Timberlake’s slam piece, Scarlett Johansson, sing those songs. This is an obvious neglection of the very important “NO ACTORS ON STAGE” rule. Especially when said girl has a man voice, and was in Home Alone 3. If this rumor is true, and she does end up on stage with JAMC, Buddyhead will be rewarding anyone who can welcome that poser to rock n’ roll by tagging her with a cup of beer. We’re talking cash prizes here kids. Do us proud

1. Does this Scarlette thing have a source? Or is it still a rumour?
2. How is she Justim Timberlakes slam piece? She actually is a talented actress.
3. JAMC covered a Cramps song!?!?! I must find it now!

MarkO
04-10-2007, 05:37 PM

She can't. I ate them off her.

dethroned
04-11-2007, 11:09 AM
3. JAMC covered a Cramps song!?!?! I must find it now!

It's a b-side on the "Come On" single. They recorded it at their show at UC San Diego in November 1992 when I was a freshman there. I was there and it was awesome. :)

rage patton
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
It's a b-side on the "Come On" single. They recorded it at their show at UC San Diego in November 1992 when I was a freshman there. I was there and it was awesome. :)

I found it, and its so awesome!
My girlfriend is a HUGE Cramps fan. Coincidentaly, she wants to check out the JAMC now haha.
Any chance they will play it this year?

Ill_Eagle
04-11-2007, 02:09 PM
I will have sex with Scarlett in my tent. Feel free to watch.

Trick Loves The Kids
04-11-2007, 02:13 PM
please be true

BirdMadGirl
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
If this is true, then I will have no problem throwing beer at her. I don't dislike her, but I didn't pay to hear her sing AT ALL.
And William Reid really stole someone's ipod? ahahahahaha!

summerkid
04-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I found it, and its so awesome!
My girlfriend is a HUGE Cramps fan. Coincidentaly, she wants to check out the JAMC now haha.
Any chance they will play it this year?

nope, they are strictly sticking to 21 singles at least that's what I read in an interview.

summerkid
04-11-2007, 03:41 PM
If this is true, then I will have no problem throwing beer at her. I don't dislike her, but I didn't pay to hear her sing AT ALL.
And William Reid really stole someone's ipod? ahahahahaha!

only as a guest vocalist on one song it this is even true.

whomod
04-11-2007, 04:09 PM
He stole Travis' iPod??

Which Travis? That pierced retard on the cover of all the car magazines as of late? Can't stand that moron "punk" poser with his dumb looking face trying to be all hard. So right on Jim. While you're at it, he should have ripped that lip piercing off of his dumb face.

As for Scarlett. She's acceptable by me. Hot, talented and um... hot. We'll all survive her appearance.