PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Boyfriend (also) <3

edbangme
01-28-2013, 03:10 AM
we should become soul mates over the course of 3 days! Obviously we've got music in common, even if I'm adamant on having a hella good time at RHCP and you really just wanna rock out to The Airborne Toxic Event. Our differences are what make us a power couple!

PM or email me or call me or send me a letter via pigeon to PO box 1833 Reno, NV 89502. "i Miss you But i HavEN't meet You YEt"- Bjork, the Icelandic sensation said that and I think she was referring to my longing for you, my shadow boyfriend! I'll be there Saturday (to make sure I get a prime spot for RHCP), and I'm offline starting at 5:30 tonight until the moment you make the decision to enter my life or on Monday morning. May check in at the Cyber Cafe, but no guarantees. LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE EACH OTHER'S DEEPEST DARKEST SECRETS AS WE CUDDLE ON THE GROUND OF THE SAHARA DURING SKRILLEX'S (Hopefully he ditches that other random) GLORIOUS WOMP FEST! <3 <3 <3 ttyl love

FEELS
01-28-2013, 05:32 AM
for reals??? At the Cyber Cafe right now but I have to leave for school, I'll try to come back tonight!!

edbangme
01-28-2013, 06:13 AM
Pleas meet me at the Cyber Cafe at the stroke of midnight. I'll be wearing converse high-tops and a D.A.R.E. T-shirt. Find me and make me yours <3

heart cooks brain
01-28-2013, 06:37 AM
Someone just texted me that the coachella lineup is 'end of the world' good. Is that why everyone is losing their shit?

FEELS
01-28-2013, 07:06 AM
Pleas meet me at the Cyber Cafe at the stroke of midnight. I'll be wearing converse high-tops and a D.A.R.E. T-shirt. Find me and make me yours <3

I'll dress fancy for ya, will be wearing my puka shells. Can't wait B^D