PDA

View Full Version : Logical reasoning

acasey0
01-26-2013, 09:59 AM
Daft punk had a super coachella reunion thing in 2006. Do you honestly think they would do that twice in a row? Hypothesis: if dp played coachella they will have started touring beforehand.

nathanfairchild
01-26-2013, 12:13 PM
logical

Riggins33
01-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Daft Punk more like who cares am I right?!? Dey ain't in da lineup deal wit it. Get rich or die trying.

seitron
01-26-2013, 05:29 PM
If GV got Daft Punk to play and put them on the poster, wouldn't everyone be bitching for a year about the ticket clusterfuck that happened? Doesn't GV have an incentive to save it until after people get a chance to buy tickets?

logical reasoning

Kurowski
01-26-2013, 05:57 PM
If GV got Daft Punk to play and put them on the poster, wouldn't everyone be bitching for a year about the ticket clusterfuck that happened? Doesn't GV have an incentive to save it until after people get a chance to buy tickets?

logical reasoning

People will always find something to bitch about, this is definetly logical reasoning. ALthough then people will complain saying oh well I would have gone if they were on there but I didnt buy tickets because they werent, kind of a catch 22

morticia__
01-26-2013, 06:01 PM
People will always find something to bitch about, this is definetly logical reasoning. ALthough then people will complain saying oh well I would have gone if they were on there but I didnt buy tickets because they werent, kind of a catch 22

I hate those people. >.<
I've been trying to convince friends to go for years now, same bullshit every year. Last year it was "If Daft Punk is playing I'll definitely go." So as soon as the rumor came out they were, I convinced him to buy a ticket. Now that the lineup is out I'm guessing he's going to back out. Sucks... but in all honesty I was forced to go my first year. Never will miss the fest again. Too much good stuff. :]

acasey0
01-26-2013, 06:09 PM
I think it's a matter of who has more power, GV or DP. I don't know.