PDA

View Full Version : Bass Oasis 2013?

jjxbrassmonkey92
01-22-2013, 02:00 AM
Who else wants The Bass Oasis to come back for 2013? Saw beardyman and tokimonsta in 2011. So much fun

Twattycakes
01-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Just don't put it in the fucking food court again. I go there to eat spicy pie, not the dome vs. do-lab sonic shit sandwich of garbled noises.

Neighborhood Creep
01-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Just don't put it in the fucking food court again. I go there to eat spicy pie, not the dome vs. do-lab sonic shit sandwich of garbled noises.

Quit being a pussy and eat your food while you walk

Twattycakes
01-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Quit being a pussy and eat your food while you walk

No. Fuck yourself. Sitting is the best. I'm fat.

anonimouse
01-22-2013, 10:55 PM

actually i think that was a great place for it. i'd rather have the sonic shit sandwich be near a place i only go once or twice a day than have it next to the tents. protip: there were far less people in the dome that year because A) they were already so fucked up by the time they made it in the gates that they couldnt find the dome or B) people just dont really care about DJ Underground (DJ set)

Zero23
01-23-2013, 08:55 AM
B) people just dont really care about DJ Underground (DJ set)

Which is funny because looking back, 2011's lineup had some of the best electronic talent at the whole festival (Breakage, Zinc, High Contrast, Roska, Kode9, etc.)