PDA

View Full Version : Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?

KennKenna
01-08-2013, 04:30 PM
- Alex Clare: British songwriter confirmed his appearance in an interview with RollingStone.com

– Bingo Players: Dutch production duo confirmed their appearance via their booking agency’s website (the listing has since been pulled)

– Dirtybird Players Tour featuring Claude VonStroke, Justin Martin, and more: EDM heavyweights confirmed tour’s appearance on its website

– Father John Misty: Coachella organizer Paul Tollett confirmed J. Tillman’s appearance during the Coachella cruise

– Hardwell: Dutch DJ briefly listed Coachella on his Facebook page

– Paul Kalkbrenner: German electronic musician confirmed his appearance in an interview with Pure Volume

– Kill the Noise: Fool’s Gold producer confirmed his appearance in an interview with Billboard

– Rodriguez: Celebrated songwriter currently lists the festival on his website

– The Underachievers: Brainfeeder-signed duo confirmed their appearance on Twitter

SOURCE:
http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/01/what-we-know-coachella-2013/

isnate
01-08-2013, 04:31 PM
......................really?

heart cooks brain
01-08-2013, 04:34 PM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/b5/20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

tyles
01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
NO WAI!

Seriously, you'd think someone would have a thread about this...

kananilove
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
meh

Neighborhood Creep
01-08-2013, 04:38 PM
NO WAI!

Seriously, you'd think someone would have a thread about this...

But this one is better!

heyeric
01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
seriously....seriously....SERIOUSLY

tyles
01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
But this one is better!

No sign of MotorAve, so this statement is, so far, accurate.

KennKenna
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
None of the confirmed acts so far interest me. Of course, I'm still going.
Some of the hinted acts I really like, and hope they go. Aesop Rock is great.

amyzzz
01-08-2013, 04:42 PM
We are discussing all this in that other thread. Please don't make new threads.

Neighborhood Creep
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
None of the confirmed acts so far interest me. Of course, I'm still going.
Some of the hinted acts I really like, and hope they go. Aesop Rock is great.

It's not always about the first 9 confirmed acts...

KennKenna
01-08-2013, 04:44 PM
It's not always about the first 9 confirmed acts...

That would be why I'm still going.

Neighborhood Creep
01-08-2013, 04:48 PM
That would be why I'm still going.

Take your shirt off already

ods..
01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
i laughed

fibes
01-08-2013, 06:03 PM
just delete this thread and read the last 100 pages of the rumors one.

rambleonfreddy
01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
something something Moto Rave's wife

DruggyFestivalGuy
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Interesting

GuyInTucson
01-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Take your shirt off already

You should probably find out if she's of legal age first before making requests like this.

DruggyFestivalGuy
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
You should probably find out if she's of legal age first before making requests like this.

Thanks, Judge Judy

Neighborhood Creep
01-08-2013, 06:55 PM

I just want to see her bra.

blueduck
01-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks, Judge Judy
Laugh

KennKenna
01-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Rape?

Electrotek
01-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Always gotta be mean to the Canadians, tsk tsk

Neighborhood Creep
01-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Rape?

It doesn't have to be

kneuller
01-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Thanks, Judge Judy

I don't know what's funnier, the above statement or "DruggieFestivalGuy" asking blue haired potential minors to take their shirts off. Either way, I like where this is going.

Riggins33
01-09-2013, 04:41 AM
We are discussing all this in that other thread. Please don't make new threads.

U needz to chill outz AmyZ ur world ain't gonna end if there's new threads, Y do u even carez?!?

malcolmjamalawesome
01-09-2013, 04:55 AM
I don't know what's funnier, the above statement or "DruggieFestivalGuy" asking blue haired potential minors to take their shirts off. Either way, I like where this is going.

Your reading comprehension is concerning.

Miroir Noir
01-09-2013, 05:45 AM
You are all viewing this thread wrong. It's like the escape pod in one of those dystopian science fiction movies, a chance for us to start over with a better civilization, one led by a blue-haired Canadian.

gaypalmsprings
01-09-2013, 06:15 AM
http://piryow.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pfiqfpzfVpORYnGaZPBDDCTZZKhFBjypV9fet9rJykLciUfi iEItNxQE2mmOGC0VwAzzt1cEP8IpjQNdQRQdETkhhj_1z8ArS/1942cow_on_bull_animated_gif.gif

TomAz
01-09-2013, 06:23 AM

And here I was just about to tell her to go fuck herself. Thanks for being sensible and keeping me out of trouble!

Twattycakes
01-09-2013, 11:23 AM
You are all viewing this thread wrong. It's like the escape pod in one of those dystopian science fiction movies, a chance for us to start over with a better civilization, one led by a blue-haired Canadian.

The rest of us try to ignore Saskatchewan. It makes us kinda sad.

DieCer
01-09-2013, 11:37 AM
At least her pic is kinda cute. Kinda.

guedita
01-09-2013, 12:49 PM
And here I was just about to tell her to go fuck herself. Thanks for being sensible and keeping me out of trouble!

Technically speaking, Tom, minors can fuck themselves. Especially the ones in Canada.

amyzzz
01-09-2013, 01:11 PM
But we can't tell them to do that on camera.

Miroir Noir
01-09-2013, 01:22 PM
If you guys play your cards right, this nubile Saskatchewanian might show you Regina.

Drewski27
01-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Thread of all threads.

wunderbrad55
01-09-2013, 05:24 PM
-]

So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.

santasutt
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
But we can't tell them to do that on camera.

Not without a condom, you can't.

Oh yeah, Canada.

theStank
01-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Like Deadmonton is any fucking better?

theStank
01-09-2013, 05:44 PM
If you guys play your cards right, this nubile Saskatchewanian might show you Regina.
HAAAhahahaha!!!

bonerfromgrowingpains
01-09-2013, 05:53 PM
can we all make a solemn swear to never use the word "chella" or any other word aside from "coachella" when referring to this festival? jesus fucking christ...

jonmitz
01-09-2013, 06:00 PM
So what were you trying to accomplish? Did you think you had something NOBODY else thought of before? did you sense you were actually contributing to society with this thread? Was there a feeling of ''holy shit, I think I found something nobody found!'' when you randomly clicked on that website? This is why youre fucking stuck in Saskatchewan with your too cool blue hair. Thinking youre so awesome by doing this kind of shit. You know that nobody here cares right? Do you go to sleep every night feeling high and mighty now that you got a small bit of attention because nobody except your mother does? Get the fuck out of here please. You're whats wrong with the forum right now. You do not have half a brain to take 2 minutes to look and see whats truly going on. I am sure in real life you would be the person that gets picked on by everyone because of this mindset. Go eat a bg of dicks, cause thats probably all you're good for anyway up where you live.

ground floor everyone, all aboard

Electrotek
01-09-2013, 06:21 PM

Ironic coming from someone who resides in Alberta, the Texas of Canada lol no one in Toronto takes you guys seriously hahaha

santasutt
01-09-2013, 06:30 PM
And, out of nowhere, we have an Inter-Province Rumble.

Twattycakes
01-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Ironic coming from someone who resides in Alberta, the Texas of Canada lol no one in Toronto takes you guys seriously hahaha

S'cool. No one in Edmonton actually believes in Toronto exists. It's a mythical land that smells like spoiled milk, is owned by Ted Rogers, and no one will hold the door open for you unless you frequent gin bars on something called "Young Street". Face it, Toronto peaked in 1991 when the Kids in the Hall worked there. But like all successful people, they moved on. Enjoy the Hamilton stench.

Electrotek
01-10-2013, 03:25 AM

I wonder if you are as this much of a prick to women in real life.

Electrotek
01-10-2013, 03:27 AM
S'cool. No one in Edmonton actually believes in Toronto exists. It's a mythical land that smells like spoiled milk, is owned by Ted Rogers, and no one will hold the door open for you unless you frequent gin bars on something called "Young Street". Face it, Toronto peaked in 1991 when the Kids in the Hall worked there. But like all successful people, they moved on. Enjoy the Hamilton stench.

Don't be mad just because women in Edmonton (or should I say Deadmonton haha) rely more on plastic surgery than women in Toronto do

Better the Hamilton stench than the stench emanating from the tar sands, enjoy getting your environment raped for all its worth because in the end Alberta won't be worth living in after it's done for.

KennKenna
01-10-2013, 05:23 AM
I wonder if you as this much of a prick to women in real life.
That's alright. They're probably just upset because nobody likes them in real life, so they take out their rage on random strangers through the Internet. It's pathetic, actually.

gaypalmsprings
01-10-2013, 05:33 AM
I don't do Regina. I mean, that's so wrong.

Ray del Mundo
01-10-2013, 07:15 AM

0/10

Twattycakes
01-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Don't be mad just because women in Edmonton (or should I say Deadmonton haha) rely more on plastic surgery than women in Toronto do

Better the Hamilton stench than the stench emanating from the tar sands, enjoy getting your environment raped for all its worth because in the end Alberta won't be worth living in after it's done for.

Dude yer right. I'm mad cause women in the city I live in have more plastic surgery than women who live in a different city. One that I don't live in. Also for "environment rape", cross reference with "Great Lakes in Ontario". If you say Alberta is Canada's Texas, I'll take it as a compliment. Not sure if you know this, but Texas fucking rules. I guess that makes Toronto like NY. Except without any of the structural/historic landmarks or cultural relevancy. Just the irritatingly inflated and baffling sense of civic pride. And the big shitty needle thing.

wunderbrad55
01-10-2013, 01:30 PM
That's alright. They're probably just upset because nobody likes them in real life, so they take out their rage on random strangers through the Internet. It's pathetic, actually.

You actually want to try and act like you are prt of this board more than you really are. Posting a photo in the picture thread, which mind you, looks EXACTLY like the one in your avatar does not make you cool. You started all of this, so do us a favor and get the fuck out of here. Youre a waste of space.

Electrotek
01-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Dude yer right. I'm mad cause women in the city I live in have more plastic surgery than women who live in a different city. One that I don't live in. Also for "environment rape", cross reference with "Great Lakes in Ontario". If you say Alberta is Canada's Texas, I'll take it as a compliment. Not sure if you know this, but Texas fucking rules. I guess that makes Toronto like NY. Except without any of the structural/historic landmarks or cultural relevancy. Just the irritatingly inflated and baffling sense of civic pride. And the big shitty needle thing.

If living in a socially backward province makes you prideful, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. I live in Texas, and I would gladly move to Toronto if I was given the opportunity to do so.

Electrotek
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
You actually want to try and act like you are prt of this board more than you really are. Posting a photo in the picture thread, which mind you, looks EXACTLY like the one in your avatar does not make you cool. You started all of this, so do us a favor and get the fuck out of here. Youre a waste of space.

:rolleyes: You hate women, don't you? lol

Twattycakes
01-10-2013, 03:00 PM
If living in a socially backward province makes you prideful, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. I live in Texas, and I would gladly move to Toronto if I was given the opportunity to do so.

No one said anything about being PROUD of Edmonton. But if you're gonna knock it, do it properly. No one anywhere gives two shits if "no one in Toronto takes you seriously hahaha"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8yFBj88WG0Q/TxiW_D0wfLI/AAAAAAAAAFM/oZeDP9SLrv4/s1600/WhatWeNeedToChange.jpg

theStank
01-13-2013, 06:05 AM
^WHO F'n CARES!! ALBORTIA & ONTERRIBLE CAN SUCK A TURD THROUGH A STRAW!!

BC RULES

Neighborhood Creep
01-13-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm currently in a city in northern Minnesota boarding Onterio. Shit is lame up there.

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 06:28 AM
At least her pic is kinda cute. Kinda.

Her? That's not a wigged male? Hmmm...

FEELS
01-13-2013, 06:28 AM

Exactly.

FEELS
01-13-2013, 06:29 AM
KennKenna is a hot girl with blue hair, she can get away with anything.

Electrotek
01-13-2013, 06:40 AM
KennKenna is a hot girl with blue hair, she can get away with anything.

Eh, she's way too young for me, but it's just fucked up how so many people gang up on an 18 year old girl on here.

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 06:42 AM
Eh, she's way too young for me, but it's just fucked up how so many people gang up on an 18 year old girl on here.

What if you found out she secretly liked it in her heart of hearts? It is fucked up, but I think it's fucked up in a different way than you seem to think it is.

FEELS
01-13-2013, 06:43 AM
The majority of her posts are looking for people to "hang out", pretty expected lol.

FEELS
01-13-2013, 06:44 AM
So grateful I'm 20 years old and in the clear for this to be socially acceptable

Electrotek
01-13-2013, 07:08 AM
The majority of her posts are looking for people to "hang out", pretty expected lol.

Eh I don't see what the big deal is in that. Maybe she wants to hang out with people who are passionate about music? This is the Coachella board after all.

FEELS
01-13-2013, 07:31 AM
True, true. But this is the Coachella boards, where 90% of people are assholes.

Cheddar's Cousin
01-13-2013, 09:32 AM
I had no idea that America's hat had so much hatred for itself.

nathanfairchild
01-13-2013, 09:57 AM

You know that she's not going to sleep with you just because you defended her on here, right?

malcolmjamalawesome
01-13-2013, 09:58 AM
She seems like she might.

Electrotek
01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
You know that she's not going to sleep with you just because you defended her on here, right?

Obviously, I'm not insecure to pick on an 18 year old girl.

wunderbrad55
01-13-2013, 12:31 PM

She will, he probably has drugs. Thats all those little canadian sluts from the sticks need to give it up.

kneuller
01-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Your reading comprehension is concerning.

Agreed. Definitely not my forte.

Electrotek
01-13-2013, 12:39 PM
She will, he probably has drugs. Thats all those little canadian sluts from the sticks need to give it up.

You bitter you kept getting shot down by Canadian chicks?

nathanfairchild
01-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Electrotek: White Knight

Electrotek
01-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Electrotek: White Knight

lol okay

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 03:31 PM
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/marge_simpson.jpg

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 03:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Tom_LC_Blue_Hair.jpg

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 03:38 PM
http://www.vissastudios.com/wp-content/gallery/nicki-minaj-green-hair/nickiminajhellogoodmorning.png

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 03:39 PM
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/9056270.jpg

Zafocaine
01-13-2013, 03:41 PM
http://cdn1.horror-shop.com/out/pictures/generated/product/1/350_600_75/15907.jpg

Twattycakes
01-13-2013, 06:02 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/88148-178025-luann-van-houten_large.jpg

Miroir Noir
01-24-2013, 01:21 PM
BUMP