PDA

View Full Version : LAX to Indio

KennKenna
01-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Hey guys,
We are considering flying into LAX and then either taking a shuttle or carpooling from there. Preferably carpooling. Again, to is just in the planning- we have yet to purchase tickets. And we're wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in carpooling with us? We are two Canadians, male and female (father- daughter) and possibly another male.

fiopadp7791
01-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Just rent a car, and offer to give a couple people a ride. Or you'll probably see plenty of people post in this section saying they are either offer or looking for rides. So if you rent a car, but giving a couple a people a ride it'll offset some of the rental costs or at least the gas you'll pay. There are a bazillion people that fly into LAX and go to the fest from there.

But keep in mind when you're getting into LA, and find someone with a similar schedule. And maybe more importantly, when their flight back home is. That needs to be close too

droberg
01-15-2013, 06:57 AM
Hey are you guys still considering your trip down? Weekend one? Ill be flying in to LAX around 4pm looking for a ride let me know!

annie86
01-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Me and my boyfriend will be landing at LAX at around 9:30 pm Thursday night (weekend 1), and renting a car. So we'll have an extra 3 seats. Once you have tickets if this works, feel free to hit me up.

musicmakestheworldhappy
01-23-2013, 11:18 AM
Hey me and my friend are planning on going to coachella, probably flying into LA. We will be looking for people to carpool with on thursday from LAX and back to LA Airport around noon monday. If that works with you than lets carpool!

Jemima
01-27-2013, 10:10 AM
hey everyone... I'm hiring a car and have room for people. I'm more than likely to be leaving Wednesday/Thursday morning of weekend one.. then heading back 22nd April (Monday morning) would be great to meet people! :D

c.zumaeta
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM
we (me and girlfriend) are renting a car and driving to indio from LA thursday morning...if anybody need a ride...just tell me

irismjr2001
02-03-2013, 01:42 AM
I will be needing a ride from Hermosa Beach/LA to Indio for Weekend 1. I'd prefer to leave Thursday April 11th as I will be meeting up with my party in the car camping area. Please email me at marleyrios1@gmail.com if you can help me out :)

JBcoachella
02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey guys,
We are considering flying into LAX and then either taking a shuttle or carpooling from there. Preferably carpooling. Again, to is just in the planning- we have yet to purchase tickets. And we're wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in carpooling with us? We are two Canadians, male and female (father- daughter) and possibly another male.

I'm planning on renting a car for that day.We can split expenses for the camping spot as well because I haven't found a place to stay yet.

clh1755
02-04-2013, 03:39 PM
hey everyone... I'm hiring a car and have room for people. I'm more than likely to be leaving Wednesday/Thursday morning of weekend one.. then heading back 22nd April (Monday morning) would be great to meet people! :D

Hi there,
I am looking to to go at the same times/days as you are and was looking to share in renting a car with someone. Please let me know if you are interested. Would love to work something out!

clh1755
02-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Would definitely be interested! chwagen@comcast.net

brendan.smith
02-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi...do u still have seats.
We will be coming and going from lax aswell for weekend 1. Coming back is fine for the Monday although our accomodation we can't check into until the Friday so not sure where we would crash on the Thursday night...

Kbyczek
02-12-2013, 10:06 AM
hey everyone! I'm coming from Florida and will be landing at LAX Thursday, April 11th. I'm looking for a ride, let me know if anyone has room! Thanks

Kbyczek
02-12-2013, 10:26 AM
i would be looking for a ride from lax to indio the 11th! do you have room left ?

Staryce
02-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Anyone flying into LAX on the 11th need a ride to Coachella that are staying at the World Mark Indio? My best friend and I have room for two passengers.