PDA

View Full Version : Camping or renting a house?? PLUS some other questions.

soffiaros
11-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Hey,

So me and my sister are thinking about going next year, were from Europe and we have no idea how this festival works. So I have some questions that I hope some of you will answer :-) Is it safe to camp, if so, how is it? Is it possible that someone might steal your stuff and how are the showers (are there any)?? Also, are the tickets expensive? Neither of us drink so would it still be a fun experience for us to go? Is it easy (and safe) to meet other people and hang out, have you done that? And the last one, how early do you have to show up for the concert to be on the front line? Thank you!! :-D

skavenbrew
11-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Is this same post in every section?

bemerritt
11-08-2012, 07:17 AM
*My sister and I...didn't get past that.

ApacheRunner
11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
get passes, you and your sister can camp in my camping spot.

Robin
11-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Post pics of your sister, please.

Mugwog
11-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Are you comfortable with kissing your sister with tongue?

If not, every thing you asked about will be a pain in the ass.

SepaGroove
11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0r9fk0IgGhw/T7KnIdAvaoI/AAAAAAAAA18/eqGv6SVhfuE/s1600/26.jpg

Teniesha
11-14-2012, 02:12 AM
People are such assholes.

I am a 26yr old girl from Australia and I went for the first time last year.
I did not camp, but had many freinds that did and said it made the experience as there are after parties etc.
I walked through the camp areas and it looked awesome. Coachella sets up little grocery stores, atms, phone charging stations, cafes etc etc it is SO organised. I didnt see showers but I would be positive they are there - check the maps from last year maybe?

In regards to not drinking - I don't think it would matter. I didnt find that their were wasted people everwhere, just everyone having a rad time.
There were 3 tents and 2 outdoor stages for the acts, so i guess i depends on how big the band/artist is in regards to getting to the front.

I have ben to so many festivals in Australia and this one was my favourite and the best value for money.
So well organised and completely safe.

Hope that helps.

blueduck
11-14-2012, 01:57 PM
If you go you should camp its really safe and is sometimes more fun than the festival itself.

Azzah1977
11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm car camping solo so if anyone wants to put their tent in my area they can come in my car. Send me a message at azzah.ahmad@gmail.com thanks!