PDA

View Full Version : wardruna

anonimouse
10-27-2012, 08:09 PM
i realize most people havent heard of them but i think this would make for a very interesting, unique set. besides, the idea of seeing gaahl on stage with palm trees in the background is pretty funny

bKMDcTnezvU

CoaGMb8p_PY

7HMl81zRp4E

stinkbutt
10-27-2012, 08:20 PM
I really doubt you could convince him to do it, but then again he did finance his ex boyfriend's fashion line so who knows. I would enjoy it

anonimouse
11-04-2012, 08:59 PM
i'm not sure if he'd have any sort of objections to performing this music outside of europe (i think they've only played norway and the netherlands), but i do know he takes the music and its historical implications very seriously. on the whole though i think people kind of have gaahl wrong, i dont think he's quite the guy people make him out to be. then again there's that whole imprisoning/torture thing, but thats all in the past now... right? anyway as long as he had no "moral" objective i think he'd be open to playing. then again this project isnt solely his project so who knows, maybe he'd get outvoted

i just think it would be a really good eyes closed set along similar lines of gsy!be. admittedly though, its probably a pipe dream but if anyone could bring them here for a fest i'd think it would be coachella