PDA

View Full Version : Looking for carpool to and from az

PrinceCosmos
10-16-2012, 08:10 PM
I live in Flagstaff, Arizona but I could also travel to Phoenix or another location in Az. Of course I will chip in for gas. This will be my first Coachella so I am also looking for some fun and safe people to camp with. Preferably people who have boat loads of fun..

PrettyVacant
10-25-2012, 06:13 PM
What weekend? I live in Tempe and will probably have room in one of the cars going with me.

nyarlathotoats
10-25-2012, 06:28 PM
I live in Flagstaff, Arizona but I could also travel to Phoenix or another location in Az. Of course I will chip in for gas. This will be my first Coachella so I am also looking for some fun and safe people to camp with. Preferably people who have boat loads of fun..

FYI, you may not get a lot of replies until after the lineup is revealed. Good luck and have fun!

resojelly
12-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I also need a ride to and from phoenix/tempe. I don't need to camp with you guys since I'm meeting people there, but I''ll pitch in for gas and everything.

LooKas
12-06-2012, 08:48 AM
I will be driving from PHX for weekend 2 and will have room for two or three people... I also have a car camping pass space with only myself and girlfriend using the space.

Pinsonhaley
01-06-2013, 08:16 AM
which weekend? I am going from Cottonwood/sedona area and will have room in my car! it is just me and one friend going, were safe but life of the party kind of people!

Pinsonhaley
01-06-2013, 08:18 AM
which weekend? I am going from Cottonwood/sedona area and will have room in my car! it is just me and one friend going, were safe but life of the party kind of people!Im going wknd 2!!!

Kayinj
01-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I will be driving from PHX for weekend 2 and will have room for two or three people... I also have a car camping pass space with only myself and girlfriend using the space.

Do you still have spaces open? My roommate and I are from Flagstaff, but we can travel down to Phoenix. Thanks!

Kayinj
01-27-2013, 06:36 PM
which weekend? I am going from Cottonwood/sedona area and will have room in my car! it is just me and one friend going, were safe but life of the party kind of people!

Hey! My roommate and I are from Flagstaff and we're looking for a ride... do you still have spaces open?

RamenDragon
01-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Also need a ride here... 3 of us from Tempe, possibly 4, looking at 2nd weekend. Anyone who posted here still have any spots available?

PrettyVacant
01-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Also need a ride here... 3 of us from Tempe, possibly 4, looking at 2nd weekend. Anyone who posted here still have any spots available?

I will, I'll know better details after the sale tomorrow on how much room