PDA

View Full Version : What is BumpLane? - overview about bumplane

Okoko111
08-10-2012, 09:18 AM
BumpLane is the best place to hear music!
Why? Cause BumpLane link you to thousands of songs you might like!
How BumpLane work? When you select a song or band it links you to more songs that people liked the liked your songs. What? - For example: When you select a song, BumpLane see who else loved the song you selected and play for you songs that this man loved as well, this was a simple explanation of how BumpLane works but it is important to know that this is not one person, it is thousands. BumpLane know how to identify the best songs match what you're looking for!

How to start using BumpLane? When you enter to BumpLane by click you can select one of the bands you see on the screen, if you think of another band or a specific song - you type the name of the song or band in the search bar. After you select your band or song BumpLane will play songs for you apparently you like or love, by pressing the big green button on the right you can transfer songs. When you get the song you like you can save it to your personal playlist no, you don't need to register for use a personal playlist but important to note that in order to be sure your playlist does not delete or you can return to it from another computer, you should have BumpLane account.

From now on everything is simple - you do not even need to select more than a song or a band to continue to hear songs you love, BumpLane use your playlist to play songs for you, but yes, you can continue to choose a band or a song to hear songs that match specifically what you want at the moment , that's your choice.
You will always be able to insert your playlist to continue to hear the songs you like.

I can add a personal play list songs that BumpLane also made me not? Of course! Page of your playlist songs can add manually, by writing a song or band name in the search bar.

sonofhal
08-10-2012, 09:33 AM
What is spam?

stuporfly
08-10-2012, 09:44 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BNDE3-_M-0w/TMZrqRwDfYI/AAAAAAAAABI/cYqw-SgmPpI/s1600/hobo-bed-sheets-design-1.jpg
Bum

http://i45.tinypic.com/if761t.jpg
Plane

BumPlane

Okoko111
08-10-2012, 09:50 AM
What is spam?

it's not spam, I wrote a substantive message, it is a great site for music lover and I think it is worth sharing - Specially in forum about music.
Not all messages about websites are spam!

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
08-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Well, you didn't bother to post a link or anything, so i guess you have that going for you.

sonofhal
08-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Bums on a Plane is my favourite movie of all time.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
08-10-2012, 10:15 AM
All they wanted was their kids back.

PlayaDelWes
08-10-2012, 10:23 AM
okoko111, is this you?
YrzaxHY87wg
:cat

Okoko111
08-10-2012, 10:28 AM
yesss i'ts me! what do you think about my video?!

LOL just joking, hell no!! :rotfl awsome

suprefan
08-10-2012, 11:55 AM
lol, you're gonna get banned in a minute. Cool?

nathanfairchild
08-10-2012, 12:09 PM
http://nononprofitspam.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/markasspam.jpg

stuporfly
08-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Bums on a Plane is my favourite movie of all time.

I'm less enthused about Bums on an L Train, a film I seem to tragically wander into on a regular basis.

TallGuyCM
08-10-2012, 08:30 PM
BANLETE

stuporfly
08-11-2012, 01:46 AM
I can add a personal play list songs that BumpLane also made me not?

Good grief...