PDA

View Full Version : Heineken Sponsor - Heineken Only Beer?

vogina
07-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Count me waaaaaaaaay the fuck out if this is the case. Bahahahhahahah

Although I won't be going regardless. $500+ 3 day cruise? Way too expensive.

Boourns
07-29-2012, 02:16 AM
Michael's Club

This intimate atmosphere features inviting leather chairs perfect for listening to music or savoring one of up to 64 international craft beer selections including ales, lagers, lambics, ciders, wheat beers, seasonal and beer cocktails. They're a complement to an extensive collection of fine whiskeys, scotches, cognacs and bourbons.

Cider! I wonder if they'll make me a snakebite.

Davids81
07-31-2012, 01:19 PM
You'd probably have to explain how, but I'm sure they would. I can't wait to have an IPA on this ship. I'm usually stuck with the Newcastle, Heine, BMC stuff.

vogina
08-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Cider! I wonder if they'll make me a snakebite.

Unless you know for certain and/or I missed something, it is extremely plausible for this cruise to be only Heineken + hard alcohol. Just sayenn

Riggins33
08-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Yeah pisses me off wish they had coors light or some type of strawberry or apple beer.

Boourns
08-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Unless you know for certain and/or I missed something, it is extremely plausible for this cruise to be only Heineken + hard alcohol. Just sayenn

Considering how the festival site itself is advertising beer selection as a selling point, I'd say at the very least a few places will have some proper variety.

Michael's Club

This intimate atmosphere features inviting leather chairs perfect for listening to music or savoring one of up to 64 international craft beer selections including ales, lagers, lambics, ciders, wheat beers, seasonal and beer cocktails. They're a complement to an extensive collection of fine whiskeys, scotches, cognacs and bourbons.

BEER TASTING

The ship will offer beer tastings for $12.