PDA

View Full Version : I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!

I'm Rosetta Stoned
04-01-2007, 08:30 AM
So I'm recording at the Lounge in hollywood and James Iha and Thom Yourk just walked in together! So I ran to get my camera and they were gone. When I told my band what I had seen the enginer said that they have been recording for the past two weeks!!! I just thought you guys would want to know.......

joebizz
04-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Yeah, whatever.A few weeks ago I got baked backstage with Kyle Gass from Tenacious D. Top that!

ashtraygrl
04-01-2007, 10:41 AM
i wish both of those things had happened to me.

corbo
04-01-2007, 10:43 AM
i was hanging out with rage against the machine yesterday...they told me they will record another album next year. just thought id let u guys know.

idrive1life
04-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Thom Yourk who?

Muse is coming to FL. We are flying together for their gigs in CA next week then back to FL/south. I said no on their request for me to accompany and watch them opening for MCR tour.

menikmati
04-01-2007, 11:28 AM
I saw Kurt Cobain in Walmart yesterday, he was looking at ribbon.

sonofhal
04-01-2007, 12:14 PM
I saw John Lennon leaving a seedy motel in London with Marilyn Monroe and Jesus this morning. Must have had a good night as all three looked rather wasted.

im so indie
04-01-2007, 02:26 PM
I hate to call you a liar but....
I don't know how to finish that sentence.

Oh yeah.. Conor Oberst says 'Hi'.

wmgaretjax
04-01-2007, 02:32 PM
liar. radiohead is recording in england. check their website asshole.

farmer dan
04-01-2007, 02:33 PM
I just ran conor oberst over with my car. I believe you're lying miss.

thelastgreatman
04-01-2007, 02:43 PM
I have Gary Glitter's face in a scrapbook.

RageAgainstRob
04-01-2007, 03:48 PM
i know the drummer from the beta band.

and my mum was in braveheart.

and i had lunch with mel gibson when she was filming.

fuck yiz all ;)

Alchemy
04-01-2007, 04:20 PM
i know the drummer from the beta band.

and my mum was in braveheart.

and i had lunch with mel gibson when she was filming.

fuck yiz all ;)

Speaking of mums. Mum are recording their new album in my kitchen... With special guest Ian Curtis who just finished telling me how he made an elaborate fake death that fooled the world.

malcolmjamalawesome
04-01-2007, 04:33 PM
I just played checkers with Dave Wang.

napaquetzalli
04-01-2007, 05:19 PM
i was hanging out with rage against the machine yesterday...they told me they will record another album next year. just thought id let u guys know.
i saw zach a few months ago at a cafe near my school- and then yesterday me and my friends talked with mike ness at the mexican place down the street from school. both are family friends...

corbo
04-01-2007, 05:21 PM
zach de la rocha offered me a blowjob. i rejected him.

fasttrack
04-01-2007, 05:25 PM
watch your toes everyone. people are dropping names like bad habits in here.

Son of MJK
04-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I just got back from playing basketball in Glendale with tim and brad from Rage and since I beat them in "2!", they have revealed to me that just for Coachella, Tom's mother will be there to introduce them.

thelastgreatman
04-01-2007, 06:10 PM
I sucked Ziggy Stardust's sack once.

Not Bowie as Ziggy Stardust, just a coincidental name.

I'm Rosetta Stoned
04-01-2007, 06:19 PM
I swear to god. I guess he is a guest on James's solo album. And isnt Radioheads album being mixed and mastered in NYC right now.

Carlo Von Sexron
04-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I've cleaned Bill Gates's golf clubs twice...and that's true. Other celebrities clubs cleaned...George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Celine Dion and her husband, Chris Webber, AJ and Brian from the Backstreet Boys, and a bunch others.

JimmyD
04-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Ahh well, all of these stories might be true, they might not, but I for one can honestly say i once shared a bottle of wine with Michael Jackson AND Michael Moore (at the same time) BEAT THAT!

joshisgod
04-19-2007, 12:50 PM
I OWN A FISHING TANK

ThomThom
04-19-2007, 12:52 PM
I just watched Malcolm play checkers with Dave Wang...and if you are THAT curious...Dave Wang won

sweet artie
04-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Bowie is staying at my time share in Palm Springs the night before Coachella. We're rollin' out for his "surprise" performance Friday afternoon.
Elvis is meeting us there...

Lazaro
04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
my last birthday

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r41/liberatorbc/beniyyop.jpg

noisemachine
04-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I just had lunch with Mike Patton and he confirmed that both FNM and Mr. Bungle are getting back together and Danny Devito will be an honorary member of both bands. He will be playing the maracas and will occasionally provide back-up vocals.

Wrainy
04-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Robert Smith just phoned to let me know The Cure is playing on Saturday at 3:00 wth all the original members of Joy Division.

P.s. this is the funniest thread I've read in a while.

joshisgod
04-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Just finnished sunbathing with Anthony Kiedis and he got too burnt so THEY ARENT PLAYING. YAY YAY YAY so right said fred is taking their place. SWEAR TO GOD.

kreutz2112
04-19-2007, 03:07 PM
What is compulsive lying?

Compulsive lying is a common disorder often caused by low self-esteem and a need for attention. Often, the liar does not realize how often he or she is lying because it becomes second nature or habit (indeed, it is often referred to as habitual lying).

Compulsive lying alienates friends and loved ones and often brings about the opposite of what the liar wants: instead of getting the attention they often crave, they end up pushing people away. With therapy, many people can overcome their compulsion to lie and salvage their interpersonal relationships before it is too late.

joshisgod
04-19-2007, 03:15 PM
What is compulsive lying?

Compulsive lying is a common disorder often caused by low self-esteem and a need for attention. Often, the liar does not realize how often he or she is lying because it becomes second nature or habit (indeed, it is often referred to as habitual lying).

Compulsive lying alienates friends and loved ones and often brings about the opposite of what the liar wants: instead of getting the attention they often crave, they end up pushing people away. With therapy, many people can overcome their compulsion to lie and salvage their interpersonal relationships before it is too late.

i own 2 fishing tanks. AND THATS THE TRUF

alexwiz
04-19-2007, 03:39 PM
I recently spoke to Axl Rose and he told me he was getting back with the original members of Gn'R to close friday night.

betao
04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
In celebration of 4/20, I just smoked a blunt with the legend himself, Bob Marley. He said he's gonna join his son Ziggy on all of their upcoming tours. Sounds pretty cool.

bballarl
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
I've cleaned Bill Gates's golf clubs twice...and that's true. Other celebrities clubs cleaned...George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg, Celine Dion and her husband, Chris Webber, AJ and Brian from the Backstreet Boys, and a bunch others.

How were the tips?

TRIPYEOOT
04-20-2007, 11:39 AM
So I'm recording at the Lounge in hollywood and James Iha and Thom Yourk just walked in together! So I ran to get my camera and they were gone. When I told my band what I had seen the enginer said that they have been recording for the past two weeks!!! I just thought you guys would want to know.......

didn't you say QOTSA were playing Coachella and got called out on it?? hmmmm - I smell something...... reminds me of farming

foto_synthesis
04-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Yesterday I saw Flavor Flav and Hilary Clinton making out in a tricked out Delorian. He was doing the motorboat, too. I barely held down my lunch. :poo
http://www.jossip.com/gossip/Flavor%20Flav.jpg

RedThom
04-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Yesterday, I played hackey sack with Rivers Cuomo while Stephen Malkmus made fun of him.

Later, while snapping bong loads with Santa Claus, we were all talking about how stoked we were for the Velvet Underground reunion with undead Nico

sighlent
04-21-2007, 09:51 AM
If james is somehow working with Thom Yorke this will be one of the luckiest things to happen to him since Billy Corgan asked him to be in a band.

Agent Orange
04-21-2007, 09:59 AM
R. Kelly pissed on me last night!!!

I'm Rosetta Stoned
04-21-2007, 10:09 AM
If james is somehow working with Thom Yorke this will be one of the luckiest things to happen to him since Billy Corgan asked him to be in a band.

He did play in APC for like a year....... He guest plays on a lot of albums. His solo album is just his band and has a different singer kindda like Dave Grohls Probot album....

joshisgod
04-21-2007, 10:16 AM
my pregnant fish died yesterday and i ate her babies

sighlent
04-21-2007, 12:11 PM
He did play in APC for like a year....... He guest plays on a lot of albums. His solo album is just his band and has a different singer kindda like Dave Grohls Probot album....

He was so fucking bored (and so was Twiggy) on that tour, I've equally never been so bored by what was good music. What are lots of albums he guest plays on? Vanessa and the O's? thats not exactly lots. For a musician he hasn't done much music in the last few years.

awwsnappp
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
ok, for real true story...

2004 i saw cat power in this small ass club here in miami. she was being super weird (i'm sure you've heard of her stage fright.. i didn't know at the time) well, her guitar is untuned and she asked the audience if anyone knew how to tune it

so i get up there and tune her guitar for her. later a string pops and she freaks out a bit and i go back up there, trying to transcribe the songs of her i knew to piano without much success.

i asked her if she wanted to sing "nude as the news" and she said she didn't because it was candy-coated (i think she was referring to the song being played out).

the dj eventually started playing and that was the end of that.

it was awesome.

Proadict
04-21-2007, 01:06 PM
last nigth i dance with paris hilton... oh escuse mua' tom morello is on the door