PDA

View Full Version : time to purge: merzbow headlines all three days

anonimouse
07-10-2012, 11:31 AM
coachella used to be about the music, the party was incidental. unfortunately with the mass influx of bro types, now the inverse seems to be true. i say we have one year with a very oddball lineup that is sure to disappoint the "just here for the party #YOLO!!!!" crowd, and then 2014 we can get back to business with a less broish, less dubsteppy, less #YOLO lineup

lets start by having merzbow headline the main stage all three days. he'll also get a set in the sahara each day just before/after his main stage set. we can also set him up with a golf cart with a large sound system so he can do his thing all day on the go. perhaps he can take the golf cart into camping at night as well

zl0t5Dtmo80

FgOg6aYqASY

r01YqbjFx8A

Gigger
07-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. YES.

Boris too.

IceyHotshot
07-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Support.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
07-10-2012, 07:42 PM
i love the golf cart idea

BoCBoC
07-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Golf cart Merzbow drive by remixing other artists with overwhelming layers of noise, shit will be quite cathartic indeed.
Or it could evolve into a foaming at the mouth riot.
Either way I'll watch in amusement eating a churro

anonimouse
07-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Golf cart Merzbow drive by remixing other artists with overwhelming layers of noise, shit will be quite cathartic indeed.
Or it could evolve into a foaming at the mouth riot.
Either way I'll watch in amusement eating a churro

we can have a merzbow vs MBV set. it will be the entire second half of sunday and billed as something like "skrill-ex vs the d-step all stars"

why did skrillex add a hyphen to his name? who are the d-step all stars? you better fucking be there if you want to find out cause this will be the tupac hologram of 2013

bitches

(#YOLO)

anonimouse
07-11-2012, 10:02 AM
oh and the churro idea was good too. we'll use that as well