PDA

View Full Version : The 'I Hate Children' Thread

Grandma
06-19-2012, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLljO0OaZqc&feature=player_embedded

ivankay
06-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Posting something like that is not helping your argument. That kid's kinda funny.

Mugwog
06-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Kids are way better than adults. They don't have all these fucked up agendas other than cartoons and staying up late

Starraven
06-19-2012, 07:14 PM
... (http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfd5g9Vr891qgp0nco1_500.jpg)

ivankay
06-19-2012, 07:22 PM
guIHLxI3EMw

chairmenmeow47
06-19-2012, 08:57 PM
LEARN TO REACH A CABINET, BITCH

bobert
06-19-2012, 09:18 PM
On airplanes, I hate the screaming ones with every ounce of my soul. In real life, more of a case by case basis.

PlayaDelWes
06-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Some 9 year old kid thought he could throw and would "huck it" to his friends who kept yelling "send it" in our Ultimate game tonight. Grow up dude and learn how to throw a frisbee.

TomServo
06-19-2012, 10:01 PM
I thought this said "I Have Children". Well, either way works.

McDunnough
06-19-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLljO0OaZqc&feature=player_embedded

...and I have no appetite for the next four to six months. I wish YouTube came with a snot disclaimer.

Courtney
06-19-2012, 10:11 PM
On airplanes, I hate the screaming ones with every ounce of my soul. In real life, more of a case by case basis.

This is my general policy as well.

LAVeniceDude
06-19-2012, 10:43 PM

This is my general policy as well.All children 10 and under should be given a mandatory does of temazapam prior to takeoff of any flight longer than 2 hours.

If they wake up and the destination is five hours away or longer, they should be given another dose.

There should be no exceptions to this rule.

locachica73
06-20-2012, 05:39 PM
I am at my friends house, she has a two and a five year old. I am thinking I need xanax, or maybe they do. I am so fucking glad my kids are grown. I need older friends.

nyarlathotoats
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
I hate the children who are bullies to other kids.

santasutt
06-20-2012, 05:49 PM

We used to give a loading pre-flight dose of benadryl to all of our urchins and it always worked to make the flight more enjoyable, especially those "on my lap" flights.

I am at the age where I hate other peoples' kids more or less.

JustSteve
06-20-2012, 06:02 PM
wanna really hate kids? their parents should be arrested for the job they've done...and the kids punched in the throat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853&ncid=webmail2

Mike Litoris
06-20-2012, 10:13 PM
wanna really hate kids? their parents should be arrested for the job they've done...and the kids punched in the throat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/greece-school-district-bullied-footage-causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853&ncid=webmail2

Within the first 30 seconds I wanted to slap the shit out of those kids. Fuck that, when I was that age I had respect for my elders. Kids these days...

locachica73
06-21-2012, 04:55 AM
I hate the children who are bullies to other kids.

The 2 year old boy I was around last night definitely had bully tendancies. Of course the mom was all "boys will be boys" after the boy was pinching and poking his sister. He tried to pull that on me and I pinched him back.

marooko
06-21-2012, 05:45 AM
I don't hate kids, I hate the parents who don't parent. Is your kid being a fuckhead? It's your fault, fuckhead.

locachica73
06-21-2012, 05:57 AM

I just got around to watching this, that is just so sad. Like people haven't been through enough in life, then to be forced to watch over other people's rotten kids. I don't know that I could have contained myself. I might have been swinging my purse at those kids and I would have gone to jail. What is wrong with people in this world.

ThatGirl
06-21-2012, 06:34 AM
I don't hate kids, I hate the parents who don't parent. Is your kid being a fuckhead? It's your fault, fuckhead.

YUP.

Tubesock Shakur
06-21-2012, 07:07 AM

Holy Shit. $173,908 raised so far. I want kids to bully me.

JustSteve
06-21-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah, the one bright side to the story, that lady can get retired now and get away from the little shits.

JustSteve
06-21-2012, 07:14 AM

Meant to throw that in, too. See a shitty kid? Look at mom of dad over their watching their kid act like that without raising a finger or a voice. When these kids go on shooting sprees, commit other horrible crimes? Lock up the parents. They obviously did something wrong or did not do something right.

nathanfairchild
06-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Meant to throw that in, too. See a shitty kid? Look at mom of dad over their watching their kid act like that without raising a finger or a voice. When these kids go on shooting sprees, commit other horrible crimes? Lock up the parents. They obviously did something wrong or did not do something right.

parents are too afraid to spank.

guedita
06-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Some 9 year old kid thought he could throw and would "huck it" to his friends who kept yelling "send it" in our Ultimate game tonight. Grow up dude and learn how to throw a frisbee.

lolololol Wes plays ultimate. With 9 year olds? Wait. Do you COACH an Ultimate team?

PlayaDelWes
06-21-2012, 09:37 AM
A little of each. It’s more like teaching while we play. About 30 kids come out each week to play in a couple pickup games. The kid mentioned above is uncoachable. I think he was 0 for 20 on his ‘passes’ (more like punts) as he tried to bomb it to his buddy every time.

marooko
06-21-2012, 11:42 AM
parents are too afraid to spank.

Because kids are taught in school to call the cops. Or someone minding other peoples business will call. I don't think I really support too much spanking (I don't have kids of my own, not sure exactly how I'd act), but I definitely like to joke that I'd kick my kids ass. I figure, I got my ass beat so it's only fair I pass it on.

ThatGirl
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Because kids are taught in school to call the cops. Or someone minding other peoples business will call. I don't think I really support too much spanking (I don't have kids of my own, not sure exactly how I'd act), but I definitely like to joke that I'd kick my kids ass. I figure, I got my ass beat so it's only fair I pass it on.

I was spanked and smacked as a kid and then sometime in the 80's the line got blurred between discipline and child abuse, and then it suddenly became criminal. My mom went through a phase where she claimed she didn't remember ever hitting us as kids, and over the years I've had to remind her of a few episodes. That said, I see kids now and how they behave in restaurants or shops, and know without a doubt had I behaved that way as a child I would have gotten a wicked spanking. It seems now even though there is a difference between hitting a kid and physically restraining a kid, there will always be someone that views any physical intervention as abusive - and it can prevent the parent from doing what may be needed.

Neighborhood Creep
06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Can't wait to have my own kids to choke out when they misbehave

JustSteve
06-21-2012, 02:39 PM
I was spanked and smacked as a kid and then sometime in the 80's the line got blurred between discipline and child abuse, and then it suddenly became criminal. My mom went through a phase where she claimed she didn't remember ever hitting us as kids, and over the years I've had to remind her of a few episodes. That said, I see kids now and how they behave in restaurants or shops, and know without a doubt had I behaved that way as a child I would have gotten a wicked spanking. It seems now even though there is a difference between hitting a kid and physically restraining a kid, there will always be someone that views any physical intervention as abusive - and it can prevent the parent from doing what may be needed.

i remember some bullshit therapists/advocates years ago constantly saying that instead of using the term "spanking" it needed to be called "hitting" because that's what it was. so ridiculous. an open hand to the ass is far different than a closed fist to anywhere else on the body. on the rare occasion we spank our kids' hands when called for and have no qualms about it.

caeden
06-21-2012, 02:40 PM
if i had acted like those kids in that video, i wouldn't be here today. my dad would've killed me. or at the very least put me in the hospital

amyzzz
06-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I think if a small child is about to do something dangerous (like reach for the fire, take off his/her seatbelt), it's your duty as a parent to swat the child.

marooko
06-21-2012, 04:09 PM

I was just talking with someone today about why we don't have our own kids. Among the many reasons, one of them is outside influence. I gotta send them to school or the playground with these savages who's parents don't give a fuck. I'm not ready to accept that. And yeah, we got spanked good when we were asking for it. If I had threatened to call the cops on my mom, she would have gladly given me a legitimate reason.

JustSteve
06-21-2012, 08:39 PM
so far our daughter has done great in school, finishes kindergarten tomorrow. you could tell right away when the sassy talk started that it was related to kids at school who were acting like that. it was easy to correct, though, because we have such a solid family unit and she has been raised from day one with the manners and respect necessary to be a good kid. she knows right from wrong and knows how to react when the shithead kids are out of control. it's been amazing to see her growth in such a short amount of time.

Mugwog
06-21-2012, 08:42 PM
I was just talking with someone today about why we don't have our own kids. Among the many reasons, one of them is outside influence. I gotta send them to school or the playground with these savages who's parents don't give a fuck. I'm not ready to accept that. And yeah, we got spanked good when we were asking for it. If I had threatened to call the cops on my mom, she would have gladly given me a legitimate reason.
yVcePxjFujs

ThatGirl
06-22-2012, 06:07 AM
i remember some bullshit therapists/advocates years ago constantly saying that instead of using the term "spanking" it needed to be called "hitting" because that's what it was. so ridiculous. an open hand to the ass is far different than a closed fist to anywhere else on the body. on the rare occasion we spank our kids' hands when called for and have no qualms about it.

A smack on the bottom is a far cry from a closed fist punch, which is something I never got thankfully - but I would have to say I felt like a smack to the head or upside the head (which I did get on occasion) was more like hitting than a spanking.

vulcandeathgrip
06-22-2012, 06:40 AM

This actually made the news here in Australia this evening. I only got about 2mins into watching it, it repulses me completely. I never understand why some kids these days are so proud of their deplorable behaviour that they film it and post it online.

I will add this to things I hate about children. I have zero paternal instincts and NEVER want to inflict my demon spawn on the world. Here in my ass about country instead of discouraging the morons and lunatic fringe from adding to our over populated world we actually pay a government bonus when your baby is born ! For cracking the code of reproduction you receive a lump sum of something like $4000 with no obligation to spend any of it on the kid.

It is the biggest failing of evolution that reproduction is so easy and so much fun. Imagine if conception was as painful as childbirth and childbirth as enjoyable as conception - that would solve a few problems !

nathanfairchild
06-22-2012, 09:37 AM
A smack on the bottom is a far cry from a closed fist punch, which is something I never got thankfully - but I would have to say I felt like a smack to the head or upside the head (which I did get on occasion) was more like hitting than a spanking.

were you acting up?

amyzzz
06-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Here in my ass about country instead of discouraging the morons and lunatic fringe from adding to our over populated world we actually pay a government bonus when your baby is born ! For cracking the code of reproduction you receive a lump sum of something like $4000 with no obligation to spend any of it on the kid.
Holy shit. That is just wrong.

BROKENDOLL
06-23-2012, 05:43 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/HOME%20SWEET%20HOME/FAMILY%20and%20FRIENDS/599736_358501950887406_1133977508_n.jpg

ThatGirl
06-23-2012, 03:11 PM
were you acting up?

From what I recall of one episode in particular, I think I just said something that offended my mom. But it wasn't intended.

Starraven
06-30-2012, 06:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/D7dAz.jpg

PlayaDelWes
08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
My six year old is really starting to fuck with me. Actual conversations:

Her: How far away is LAX dad?
Me: About an hour
Her: Or like 30 minutes, right?
Her: It's less than an hour, like a half hour away, right?

or

Her: How many more days until (anyone's) birthday?
Me: 3 weeks
Her: Almost 3 weeks, more like 2, right?

or

Her: How much longer until dinner is ready?
Me: 10 minutes
Her: or closer to 6 minutes, right dad?

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2012, 05:22 PM
she should represent you in mexican blanket haggling situations.

Gribbz
08-08-2012, 05:22 PM
My six year old is really starting to fuck with me. Actual conversations:

Her: How far away is LAX dad?
Me: About an hour
Her: Or like 30 minutes, right?
Her: It's less than an hour, like a half hour away, right?

or

Her: How many more days until (anyone's) birthday?
Me: 3 weeks
Her: Almost 3 weeks, more like 2, right?

or

Her: How much longer until dinner is ready?
Me: 10 minutes
Her: or closer to 6 minutes, right dad?

I used to do this to my dad. His response to everything was: "15 minutes." No matter the scenario/time frame.

chairmenmeow47
08-08-2012, 05:25 PM
EVERYWHERE IN LA TAKES TWENTY MINUTES

Gribbz
08-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Dan Hedaya ftw.

SoulDischarge
08-08-2012, 05:38 PM
I nearly manslaughtered (childslaughtered?) an infant yesterday. I borrowed my mom's car for the day, which meant I had to drop her off and pick her up from work. I ended up going canoeing with some friends but because everyone I know is a stoner, it took forever to actually get out on the lake, so we didn't have much time to actually canoe before I had to pick my mom up. So I'm speeding across town to get to her job on one of the major thoroughfares that runs through the ghetto and as I'm going like 45 in a 35 zone, this fucking infant just runs out into the street from the curb and I halt to a dead stop. Luckily, there's a little bit of space between the lane and where the curb is, a couple of feet with a white line, but I was seriously close to running down this like 4 year old. And it's mother (I assume) was several yards away on the sidewalk with another kid by her side. And what does she do? Does she scream, run in panic, tell her kid to please god stay away from the road, scream obscenities at me? Fuck no. She just kind of looks on casually like it's no big deal, whatever, her kid is in the street far away from her while traffic is speeding by. How the fuck are these people allowed to breed?

ThatGirl
08-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Dan Hedaya ftw.

He was an even more hilarious dad in Night at the Roxbury. "What you idiots doing????!!!"

locachica73
08-08-2012, 06:32 PM
I used to do this to my dad. His response to everything was: "15 minutes." No matter the scenario/time frame.

My kids only understood time in scooby doo time, if we were an hour away we said 2 scooby doos, if it was 15 minutes we said the ghost was chasing the kids.

nyarlathotoats
08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Recently, I was at this girl's house and when I went to use the restroom, this infant came out of one of the rooms and was crying. The mother told the baby's 4 years old sister to change the diaper. This was unsettling to me, so i did it, and proceeded to hold the baby. After about twenty minutes, my arms were getting tired (I'm not a parent, so don't hold it against me) & I thought I would give the little back to her mother. She reluctantly took her and said, "thats why you dont hold them." I was shocked and felt sorry for the tots.

ThatGirl
08-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I think I actually hate the awful parents I see versus the kids. I once watched a woman change a child's dirty diaper on the floor of an airplane gate, right in front of the check-in area, with no blanket or anything between the dirty airport carpet and this kid's bare butt. I posted a comment to Facebook asking parents (which I am not) if this was appropriate parenting behavior, and the commentary that followed was like a shit storm. People were strongly divided. Personally I thought it was gross. There was a washroom 20 ft away, with a diaper change station. We weren't boarding or anything. But some parents were offended that I was offended by it, not only having to see her do it - but that I would question that parent's need to care for their kid in that moment.

locachica73
08-08-2012, 06:48 PM
I am offended if I see parents let their kids run around in just diapers, put some fucking clothes on your kids. So yes, as a parent I would not change their diaper in public.

amyzzz
08-09-2012, 09:15 AM
If there was a bathroom near there with empty stalls, I would say yeah, go change her there, but airports are hectic places, so I can see the need to do it on a ground if she were really desperate. That is much better than doing it on a plane. The mother should have been more prepared and have ablankets or changing pad or SOMETHING though. Ugh I remember the baby/airport days. Awful awful.

guedita
08-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Was the gross part having to see the baby's shitty butt or were you offended by the perceived uncleanliness of the scenario?

westcoastpirate
08-09-2012, 09:57 AM
I was driving to work yesterday and saw a child barefoot and only in a diaper who had to be less than 2 years old running across 40th street north of Baseline Rd, a major intersection here in Phoenix, during rush hour! Some cars had stopped going in the other direction to make sure the girl was alright. But come on, how the f can you let that happen! It was like 95 degrees out at that point!

amyzzz
08-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Appalling.

JustSteve
08-09-2012, 10:00 AM

my dad was like that when we were kids. we'd be road tripping up north and every time we asked him how much longer it would be "2 hours".

Tubesock Shakur
08-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Almost everyone I know has kids except of a small group of couples. The ones with kids are miserable, depressed, and struggling. The other group without kids are so much fun and are happy and love to do things that don't revolve around the depenancy of another life 24/7. I'm pretty sure I hate children and will never have them. Just moar puppies and kitties.

amyzzz
08-09-2012, 10:04 AM
That sounds like a good plan. My kids are destroying my house. There's paint and shoes everywhere.

PlayaDelWes
08-09-2012, 10:05 AM
she should represent you in mexican blanket haggling situations.Exactly, she hears everything you say and adds a stretch-goal to it.

gazercmh
08-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Ugh I remember the baby/airport days. Awful awful.

In three months, we're taking our nine-month-old daughter cross-country to celebrate her birthday and have her meet my grandmother. I've been dreading the flights since the day she was born.

JustSteve
08-09-2012, 12:06 PM
best bet is to book flights based on nap schedule...and hope there are no delays.

ThatGirl
08-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Was the gross part having to see the baby's shitty butt or were you offended by the perceived uncleanliness of the scenario?

I don't care about seeing a kid's butt or the diaper - the kid was naked on a dirty floor, and odds are she was probably going to get the baby's shit on the floor in the process as well. Unclean. Unneccesary.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
08-09-2012, 01:25 PM
A couple weeks ago during Make Music Pasadena we stopped in Lucky Baldwins, a BAR, to grab a beer. it was really crowded. My girlfriend went to the bathroom, which was also crowded, and inside was a woman crouched on the floor changing a baby. She yelled out in front of everybody, i assume to get support from the other ladies in there, "geez, would it kill this place to install a baby-changing table?!?" This is a fucking BAR you stupid bitch.

ThatGirl
08-09-2012, 01:29 PM
If there was a bathroom near there with empty stalls, I would say yeah, go change her there, but airports are hectic places, so I can see the need to do it on a ground if she were really desperate. That is much better than doing it on a plane. The mother should have been more prepared and have ablankets or changing pad or SOMETHING though. Ugh I remember the baby/airport days. Awful awful.

This is the type of stuff people brought up on Facebook... I'm sure it's frustrating dealing with little ones when travelling - and I sympathize. But it wasn't hectic, we were delayed and not going anywhere fast, and the dad was there too. Dad could watch all their stuff while she took the baby and a diaper bag and did it in the bathroom nearby.

amyzzz
08-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Then she just didn't care. That is not right.

guedita
08-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Ehh.

TomAz
08-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I was driving to work yesterday and saw a child barefoot and only in a diaper who had to be less than 2 years old running across 40th street north of Baseline Rd, a major intersection here in Phoenix, during rush hour! Some cars had stopped going in the other direction to make sure the girl was alright. But come on, how the f can you let that happen! It was like 95 degrees out at that point!

This one time when I was in India I saw a naked toddler take a shit on the side of the road into the ditch. Even from my stretch limo to the airport, I could see the distinct turds falling from the poor child's anus into the fetid ditchwater. I was appalled.

gazercmh
08-09-2012, 06:55 PM
best bet is to book flights based on nap schedule...and hope there are no delays.

it's like seven hours from when we leave to when we arrive, with the layover, so hopefully there will be a couple naps in there.