PDA

View Full Version : which is worse?

jjbaldwi
03-31-2007, 08:31 PM
which is worse in your opinion? the fact that no beer can be consumed outside of the garden (wtf) or the mass amount of cops busting peeps?

RockStr4Life
03-31-2007, 08:45 PM
fuck the po

ragingdave
03-31-2007, 09:20 PM
...or using the word peeps.

I vote "C."

woootcoachellababy!
03-31-2007, 09:23 PM
i think they are both very good policies. for example. who wants to be in a crowd and get beer spilled on them? who wants to stand next to a major drugy? I'd like neither.

rage patton
03-31-2007, 09:26 PM
i think they are both very good policies. for example. who wants to be in a crowd and get beer spilled on them? who wants to stand next to a major drugy? I'd like neither.

I definately agree with the no beer outside the beer garden. That is a great rule. Beer spilt on you is NOT fun. However, "druggies" are great to be around at concerts. They are so funny. Never fail to bring a smile on my face :)

JustSteve
03-31-2007, 09:38 PM

don't forget about a bunch of drunk ass teenagers...i won't miss that.

jjbaldwi
03-31-2007, 09:59 PM
beer spilled on you would help with the heat... and beer outside of the garden would enhance the experience for those of us who like to enjoy ourselves rather than complain about druggies and the small chance that beer will spill on us.

jjbaldwi
03-31-2007, 09:59 PM
are u even 21? mr. gv kiss ass

rage patton
03-31-2007, 10:01 PM
beer spilled on you would help with the heat... and beer outside of the garden would enhance the experience for those of us who like to enjoy ourselves rather than complain about druggies and the small chance that beer will spill on us.

Beer spilt on you would NOT help the heat. It would be sticky.
And unfortunately, not everyone can be as responsible with beer as you claim to be.
If everyone promised to be responsible and not spill thier beer, then it would be alright.
But then it wouldnt be a real concert now would it!?

whomod
03-31-2007, 10:03 PM
People drink in 104 weather?

I try it every year. Drink till i'm stupid in the parking lot and by the time i'm inside the field 30 minutes later, i'm sober again!

Honestly, it's not really worth the effort. Besides, it just adds to the dehydration.

jjbaldwi
03-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Beer spilt on you would NOT help the heat. It would be sticky.
And unfortunately, not everyone can be as responsible with beer as you claim to be.
If everyone promised to be responsible and not spill thier beer, then it would be alright.
But then it wouldnt be a real concert now would it!?

Hilarious. coachella fans are quite finicky for a 3 day long party. do u think people at woodstock cared about the stickiness of spilled beer? c'mon kids u only live once!

ewiggy
03-31-2007, 10:08 PM
the beer garden things are the best idea ever. the people that came to drink can stay in there and drink.

i've also never understood the appeal of trying to maintain a buzz when it's so warm outside. in '05 i didn't want alcohol all weekend. just water.

whomod
03-31-2007, 10:15 PM
i've also never understood the appeal of trying to maintain a buzz when it's so warm outside. in '05 i didn't want alcohol all weekend. just water.

Yah. That's what i'm saying. Any buzz will wear off almost immediately. Barring you downing 1.75 liters of Vodka in one gulp that is.;)

jjbaldwi
03-31-2007, 10:18 PM
GLAD I DONT KICK IT WITH U GUYS THEN

whomod
03-31-2007, 10:20 PM
Well you gotta lick it before you kick it.

BoneDaddy
03-31-2007, 10:38 PM
Alcohol sucks. There's so many better things out there. Especially if it's going to be hot again this year. Alcohol is legal, but it's one of the worst drugs out there hands down. Be sober or go elsewhere, alcohol blows. :cool:

BTW-FUCK tobacco too. My 67 year old mom is about to die thanks to cigs. Started at 52, you all think you have until 80+, you don't. Double lung transplant at 53, emphasima (sp?) at 50, now waiting for a double kidney transplant too. If you love yourself, or others around you, stop smoking tobacco now (if you have kids, fucking stop now!)! Seriously, that shit is totally fucked up (especially name brands). It WILL fuck you up, period. Thank god I never started that crap. Battling other demons, but, most likely, they won't fuck me up as much as tobacco.

My dad stopped when he was 42(started at 15), good move, he's pretty healthy now. Stop that shit now. If you stop tobacco, you have that much more room to try others...hehehe. My mom, like others from that time, didn't think that cigs were bad)

If you smoke cigs (especially name brands, think of yourself as a sucker). Maybe, just maybe, that will make you think. Do the math, you're fucked.

If I can stop one persom from starting or continuing, I've done my job.

Thinking of beautiful, for April 27-April 29. 2007, for the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA, Empire Polo Grounds. All three days, all three nights. I'm thinking 80 degrees F during the 3 day, slight breeze, no rain. About 70 degrees F all 3 nights, slight breeze, no rain. All will have the time of their lives, no one will get harmed. Think of the weather with me for those 3 days and it will be. Granted, the music talent will be incredible!

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but if you don't know, FUCK tobacco! Especially the store sold kind.

From family experience...:afu

Carry on :dumbo

See you soon...

UnicornsForBreakfast
03-31-2007, 10:45 PM
Waaaah, spilled beer waaaaah. You're gonna be sticky anyway, guys. I'm not 21, and I don't usually drink at concerts (due to high prices, and poor selection), but seriously, if someone enjoys it, let em do it.

It's a concert. Things get messy either way. If you're gonna go that route, you could have stickier things spilled on you, like soda, or slushies.

napaquetzalli
03-31-2007, 10:45 PM
Alcohol sucks. There's so many better things out there. Especially if it's going to be hot again this year. Alcohol is legal, but it's one of the worst drugs out there hands down. Be sober or go elsewhere, alcohol blows. :cool:

BTW-FUCK tobacco too. My 67 year old mom is about to die thanks to cigs. Started at 52, you all think you have until 80+, you don't. Double lung transplant at 53, emphasima (sp?) at 50, now waiting for a double kidney transplant too. If you love yourself, or others around you, stop smoking tobacco now (if you have kids, fucking stop now!)! Seriously, that shit is totally fucked up (especially name brands). It WILL fuck you up, period. Thank god I never started that crap. Battling other demons, but, most likely, they won't fuck me up as much as tobacco.

My dad stopped when he was 42(started at 15), good move, he's pretty healthy now. Stop that shit now. If you stop tobacco, you have that much more room to try others...hehehe. My mom, like others from that time, didn't think that cigs were bad)

If you smoke cigs (especially name brands, think of yourself as a sucker). Maybe, just maybe, that will make you think. Do the math, you're fucked.

If I can stop one persom from starting or continuing, I've done my job.

Thinking of beautiful, for April 27-April 29. 2007, for the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA, Empire Polo Grounds. All three days, all three nights. I'm thinking 80 degrees F during the 3 day, slight breeze, no rain. About 70 degrees F all 3 nights, slight breeze, no rain. All will have the time of their lives, no one will get harmed. Think of the weather with me for those 3 days and it will be. Granted, the music talent will be incredible!

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but if you don't know, FUCK tobacco! Especially the store sold kind.

From family experience...:afu

Carry on :dumbo

See you soon...
thank you for this, seriously.

UnicornsForBreakfast
03-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Cops busting people isn't cool either. Having to constantly see people dragged off by security seriously ruins the atmosphere for me, regardless weather I'm doing something myself, or not.

thelastgreatman
03-31-2007, 10:55 PM
From a slightly different perspective, as someone who will be on various illicit substances to make my experience at Coachella magical, and I'm glad they keep the drunkard contingent caged off. Every other show I go to some frat boy or metal head or loud-mouthed bitch have imbibed too much alcohol and are making fucking jerkoffs of themselves screaming WHOOOOO and other bullshit and I usually end up either coming to blows with them or just narrowly avoiding it. So yeah, stay in the garden.

jjbaldwi
03-31-2007, 11:01 PM
From a slightly different perspective, as someone who will be on various illicit substances to make my experience at Coachella magical, and I'm glad they keep the drunkard contingent caged off. Every other show I go to some frat boy or metal head or loud-mouthed bitch have imbibed too much alcohol and are making fucking jerkoffs of themselves screaming WHOOOOO and other bullshit and I usually end up either coming to blows with them or just narrowly avoiding it. So yeah, stay in the garden.
u are a hardcore hater junkie

R3d Snapper
03-31-2007, 11:32 PM
...or using the word peeps.

I vote "C."

I also vote option C.

jorluivil
03-31-2007, 11:54 PM
FUCK THAT! Last thing I want is a drunk fuck spilling his beer on me.

jjbaldwi
04-01-2007, 12:07 AM
FUCK THAT! Last thing I want is a drunk fuck spilling his beer on me.

last thing i want is some sober hater fuck acting like a cop behind me

rage patton
04-01-2007, 12:17 AM
last thing i want is some sober hater fuck acting like a cop behind me

Dude. Were not acting like cops! I dont give a shit much you drink or how many drugs you do. Just dont ruin MY fucking time!
And your right, at sometimes I wouldnt care if someone spilt beer on me. For example, if someone spills beer on me during Rage or the Gogol Bordello, I wont care. However, if I am standing around just watching a band and some drunk idiot stumbles and dumps his beer all over me, I will be fucking pissed.
I have had WAY to many drunken idiots ruin concerts for me.
Let me clear this up for you. I want to party. I want to have a good time. However, I dont need drugs or beer or whatever to do either. If some people want to, they should be able to. I really dont care. Im not going to be a cop about it. But when intoxicated people ruin MY time and OTHERS time, that is when I have a problem.
So stop being a douchebag and just be glad there is beer there at all.

Deogee
04-01-2007, 12:44 AM
"im not going to be a cop about it"

thats racist

airguitarvet
04-01-2007, 12:51 AM
best thread ever

Mr.Nipples
04-01-2007, 01:03 AM
this thread sucks...

mistdevil
04-01-2007, 01:14 AM
5-0 sucks!

dalethethug
04-01-2007, 01:18 AM
my opinion RULES!!!!

drinks are great!, but make jerks into assholes. i dont like fights.

No problem with drugs man. people hug grass, no one harmed. all good times.

jimmycrackcorn
04-01-2007, 01:20 PM
which is worse in your opinion? the fact that no beer can be consumed outside of the garden (wtf) or the mass amount of cops busting peeps?

beer only in the corral-beer garden is no big deal for me... i'll prolly just go in & buy two cups @ a time maybe twice after dark...

the cops busting peeps- i suppose it depends on what they are being "busted" for... if they are stealing, fighting, or disrupting a show F@#$ING lock their A$$ up and rodney king/reginal denny them too... if they are just minding their own buisiness getting wasted THAT is a drag....

squandith
04-01-2007, 06:12 PM
True story:

I'm white.

I love a mad rad dance party. So much to dance to at coachella. These hips dont move without a couple tasty beverages.

Sad ending to the story:

After a night out for my birthday a couple of months ago...I ended up in the E.R. Turns out I have a condition that prevents me from being able to drink anymore. BAG-O-SUCK.

So I have jealousy for all you drinking bastards. Wherever your drunkness may happen.

:)

thelastgreatman
04-01-2007, 06:30 PM
u are a hardcore hater junkie

Yeah, you're right about that. I am a "hater," this is correct--specifically, I hate people. Hate them more when they're drunk, because for some reason a lot of the population haven't learned to drink without becoming unbearable douchebags. I'm glad they serve beer, I'll be consuming it, but people trying to walk through packed crowds at concerts holding four beers for their douchebag friends to pound are unnecessary.

But not a junkie (anymore).