PDA

View Full Version : In Which We Record The Shining Moments Of Wit Goatchella Has Brought Us

RotationSlimWang
05-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Such a way with words, Goatchella (formerly Hydr1 until he got banned for making professional comedians look bad by comparison) is possibly responsible for comments that lack any tinge of redemptive quality whatsoever than any boardie in recent history. Let's start with his earlier work:

I like this exchange in which he defends himself against an accusation of narcissism by explaining that he has no mirrors (surprise surprise. A guy with that face doesn't like mirrors? Shut the fuck up, no wai), and then insist that no one knows anything about him...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/narcissism

More proof that you idiots don't know a thing about me. I don't like mirrors. I don't like taking pictures. Im anti ego. There's a confession for you.

Because he's anti-ego. I'll be proving his point by showing just how anti-ego he is in almost every post.

RotationSlimWang
05-18-2012, 05:36 PM
Apparently he's really, really determined to make people understand that he's just acting like some other person he's nothing like in real life.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/narcissism

None of you know me. You have no idea if anything I have said here is true. Your all just pawns in an internet game. Are you going to believe what you see online? Do you really think you know me or anyone else here based on what they share online?

A bunch of sad people that base judgment on internet stories is what you are.

ods..
05-18-2012, 05:37 PM
This is pretty dumb.

koryp
05-18-2012, 05:39 PM
mjeatinpopcorn.gif

fetuspiniata
05-18-2012, 06:04 PM
My only problem with goatchella is his over use of the word clown... other than that he seems like a pretty cool guy!

marooko
05-18-2012, 06:12 PM
I wish I could remember the guys name who did a study on this kind of thing. It was really interesting.

Stickjohn
05-18-2012, 06:33 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmsfCMaZpwl2tZq20q4FoFzI28dmfiD 6yNt9DBn1Hk_iiofnxjOTwueCEz

obzen
05-18-2012, 07:27 PM
This thread is pretty bitchass.

Thanks, Randy.

DirtyPistol
05-18-2012, 07:55 PM
This thread is pretty bitchass.

I might not post much but (sadly) I read this board daily. To me Goat originally came off as an arrogant camping know it all but he seems to know his shit, does it up right, and has a blast. That and his 1000+ postings that I've read not knowing the difference between "your/you're"... I know we aren't here for grammar lessons but being a teacher is is pretty brutal .

With all that said he seems to live a pretty fun existence and does what he wants, OP seems to have a hard on for him. Maybe Goat boned his GF? Keep living the good life man, not that you need any affirmation to do so.

faxman75
05-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Finally we are getting somewhere. Randy's girlfriend fucked a goat you say?

suprefan
05-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Matt at The Movies the 2012 version!

faxman75
05-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Not even close...

Miroir Noir
05-18-2012, 08:31 PM
I almost always get bored in a Goatchella hijacked thread before I can get annoyed, trolled, etc. It's just exhausting reading his posts. I have no problem when he chimes in on things, and don't have a problem with the dude in general, but when he starts a conversation, I almost always stop paying attention to the thread. I've found I'm better off simply staying out of whatever sandbox he's playing in.

TomAz
05-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Randy, if you could find his Erotic Review account, this thread would be worthwhile.

faxman75
05-18-2012, 08:43 PM
I read Goatchella's posts in some odd deliverance type southern voice in my head. It makes it rather entertaining at times. I would rate him above the curve which might be a sad statement in itself.

Somewhat Damaged
05-18-2012, 08:57 PM
There have been more than a couple threads where he and some combination of obzen or Brokendoll make it so I can view all of one post on an entire page.

obzen
05-18-2012, 08:58 PM
awww, how sweet...

he knows my name.

RotationSlimWang
05-18-2012, 10:47 PM
This was going to be better but then I fell asleep mid-post. We'll get more good posts out of him. I want to compile this dumb fuckery.

Mr. Dylanja
05-18-2012, 10:52 PM
I liked hydr1 more than goatchella.

RotationSlimWang
05-18-2012, 10:53 PM
In fact, let's make this a tribute thread.

So now you have a problem? Oh darn. Here's a quick solution.
if your overweight...get off the fucking computer and go exercise. What a concept.

I think this is funny coming from a kid with tits.

RotationSlimWang
05-18-2012, 10:55 PM
This is unsurprising coming from a kid with tits.

Drinking whiskey in hopes I can get the courage to ask a woman to dance

RotationSlimWang
05-18-2012, 10:58 PM
But then at the same time there's this

I agree...and yes I hate most HUMANS. Doesn't matter what sex they are. People that are caught up with getting laid and getting wasted have issues. They lack game. Some people these things are second nature. I do my best to make a bad impression with everyone I meet. Why? Because morons like you ( forum haters) are always going to judge and know it all.

SoulDischarge
05-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Such a way with words, Goatchella (formerly Hydr1 until he got banned for making professional comedians look bad by comparison) is possibly responsible for comments that lack any tinge of redemptive quality whatsoever than any boardie in recent history. Let's start with his earlier work:

I like this exchange in which he defends himself against an accusation of narcissism by explaining that he has no mirrors (surprise surprise. A guy with that face doesn't like mirrors? Shut the fuck up, no wai), and then insist that no one knows anything about him...

Because he's anti-ego. I'll be proving his point by showing just how anti-ego he is in almost every post.

This one is especially delightful considering how he's dominated the Post Your Photo Thread for the last couple of months.

frizzlefry
05-19-2012, 03:11 AM
I almost always get bored in a Randy hijacked thread before I can get annoyed, trolled, etc.

Except for the trakball thread ball, pretty much fixed

RotationSlimWang
05-19-2012, 03:24 AM
Maybe Goat boned his GF? Keep living the good life man, not that you need any affirmation to do so. Yeah that's probably it. I mean, after all, he's slept with FIFTEEN women. His sexual prowess boggles the mind. Gotta give credit to anyone who looks this ugly and has managed in only 30 years to bed a number I'd call a slow year.

http://i.imgur.com/O2ztj.jpg

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2012, 03:38 AM
There have been more than a couple threads where he and some combination of obzen or Brokendoll make it so I can view all of one post on an entire page.

awww, how sweet.
he knows my name.
How many times did you make him scream it out repeatedly, before it became imbedded in his memory bank?

This was going to be better but then I fell asleep mid-post. We'll get more good posts out of him. I want to compile this dumb fuckery.
This is Randy's impersonation of an old feral Tom cat, lumbering around, trying with all his might to spray and mark what he thought was his territory, because some young hairball has come along and shit in his litter box while he was sleeping. bwhaha!

In fact, let's make this a tribute thread.
Or, a History Thread and you could become a thing of the past...

BROKENDOLL
05-19-2012, 03:56 AM
From this point on I'm going to just pretend that Randy is hologram.

RotationSlimWang
05-19-2012, 03:58 AM
This one's pretty good, apparently if you go listen to any DJ you'll hear good music:

(In response to the How Do You Find Out About Good EDM thread)

go to clubs...meet djs, listen to their mixes...they always mix good music. Even if their mixing sucks, the tracks they are listening are usually good. Djs get paid and love to play what people want to hear.

DJs: They Always Mix Good Music

frazzles
05-19-2012, 04:47 AM
QED Sahara Tent 2012

DFrank
05-19-2012, 04:56 AM
I dont understand if 'hate' between board members is real (as in, you punch that person when you see them) or you actually have a boner for them.

TomAz
05-19-2012, 05:09 AM
it's more like making fun of your ugly and slightly retarded cousin.

Neighborhood Creep
05-19-2012, 07:02 AM
Sitting on the toilet, taking longer than usual so I hopped on. With goat for the weekend at J Tree. I get some of the hate but he's a good character, better than most I've met. We are still up going from last night, good shit. Hope you folks that spend night and day judging are having half the time we are.

captncrzy
05-19-2012, 07:48 AM
I read Goat's posts in Steve O's voice.

grannock
05-19-2012, 08:01 AM
Id party with Goat, teach him a thing or two as well.

TomAz
05-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Hope you folks that spend night and day judging are having half the time we are.

People Unclear on the Concept

SoulDischarge
05-19-2012, 08:41 AM
The great thing about being an adult is realizing that judgmental prick and shameless hedonist aren't mutually exclusive.

Tubesock Shakur
05-19-2012, 09:10 AM
J TREE

Neighborhood Creep
05-19-2012, 09:13 AM
J TREE

Come lay with me tomorrow night.

SoulDischarge
05-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Is that what you call your festive holiday hook decorations?

bmack86
05-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Who is Goatchella?

mazzystareyes
05-19-2012, 10:30 AM
This thread is fucked. Get a fucking life.."paul t//OUR LEADER"

RotationSlimWang
05-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Sitting on the toilet, taking longer than usual so I hopped on. With goat for the weekend at J Tree. I get some of the hate but he's a good character, better than most I've met. We are still up going from last night, good shit. Hope you folks that spend night and day judging are having half the time we are.

See, the problem with your argument here is twofold: (a) if someone is a stupid prick on the internet and a "good character" in person it means they're a two-faced cocksucker and I have no respect for them; (b) you can't take the high road calling us judgmental when the guy you're defending is a relentlessly stupid troll who couldn't be prouder of how dumb and annoying he is. It's one thing to be stupid, it's another thing to be so goddamn determinedly proud of it.

marooko
05-19-2012, 02:00 PM
I enjoy looking at your avatar after reading your posts.

ods..
05-19-2012, 02:00 PM
See, the problem with your argument here is twofold: (a) if someone is a stupid prick on the internet and a "good character" in person it means they're a two-faced cocksucker and I have no respect for them; (b) you can't take the high road calling us judgmental when the guy you're defending is a relentlessly stupid troll who couldn't be prouder of how dumb and annoying he is. It's one thing to be stupid, it's another thing to be so goddamn determinedly proud of it.

The irony here is delicious. You stupid prick.

RotationSlimWang
05-19-2012, 02:08 PM
The difference is I'm not a good character in person.

marooko
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't believe that to be true. I bet you're a pretty swell guy in person.

greghead
05-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Eh, not really.

Somewhat Damaged
05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Randy certainly has his moments but the way he acts online is pretty much what you get in real life. He's not a hypocrite with that statement.

JustSteve
05-19-2012, 03:29 PM
basically, he ain't no supre.

TomAz
05-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Randy knifed me in the gut at Coachella this year.

JustSteve
05-19-2012, 06:55 PM
you're dating, ivy? or was it that he thought you were, mistaken identity?

marooko
05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Who do you guys think can bench press more, wang or goat?

RedHotSgtPeppers
05-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Who do you guys think can bench press more, A wang or A goat?

More interesting question.

algunz
05-19-2012, 08:50 PM
The difference is I'm not a good character in person.

I can corroborate.

stinkbutt
05-19-2012, 09:09 PM
The funny thing about this is Goat and Randy remind me of each other in person, they both are characters who take a lot of drugs and love to talk shit. That said, Randy is obviously much funnier on the boards.

Also Cptn is right, Goat does kinda sound like Steve O

Goatchella
05-21-2012, 10:26 AM
blessed =0