PDA

View Full Version : Posses: can we bring them?

bballarl
12-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Look, I want to rep my hood at Coachella and my boyz don't want to pay. I don't want to pay for them either. You hear me knockin? So, can I just buy one ticket and since my posse is an extension of myself bring them in?

thefunkylama
12-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Good luck hiding them in your bra through Security.

dorkfish
12-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Only if it's not a professional-grade posse with detachable lenses.

amyzzz
12-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Bras won't work. Hide em in your crotch.

thefunkylama
12-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Hahaha, Andrew stuffs.

airguitarvet
01-18-2007, 12:00 AM
you dont have the right posse then. Douchebag!

mickflyy
04-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Bump.
This one is actually mildly entertaining compared to the countless "Deadmau5", "set times", "talking crap un noobs", "I was to lazy to buy my camping pass a couple months ago when they went on sale" threads.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-02-2010, 12:11 AM
and yet your post wasnt entertaining in the least bit...fancy that.

superfiction
04-02-2010, 12:19 AM
originally read this as

Possums: can we bring them?

mickflyy
04-02-2010, 12:23 AM
and yet your post wasnt entertaining in the least bit...fancy that.

Lufs get off my nuts dude seriuosly. I'm really worried that if you continue to hang on my sack my balls are going to dip in the toilet water every time I take a shit.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
04-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Lufs get off my nuts dude seriuosly. I'm really worried that if you continue to hang on my sack my balls are going to dip in the toilet water every time I take a shit.

If you're going to try to take a jab at me, at least come up with something original.

What a bore you are

mickflyy
04-02-2010, 12:34 AM
If you're going to try to take a jab at me, at least come up with something original.

What a bore you are

I think you have a crush on me buddy (why else would you follow my posts so closely). Sorry man I am both straight and taken =(... By the way

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Being a dick does not always equal funny. I will try to follow your posts as faithfully as you seem to follow mine, and I promise the next time you are funny I will send you some validation (via message of course, don't get to excited little guy).

SoHungry310
04-02-2010, 12:53 AM
I think you have a crush on me buddy (why else would you follow my posts so closely). Sorry man I am both straight and taken =(... By the way

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Being a dick does not always equal funny. I will try to follow your posts as faithfully as you seem to follow mine, and I promise the next time you are funny I will send you some validation (via message of course, don't get to excited little guy).

I like how you are oblivious to the fact that he is trolling you and winning...

mickflyy
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
No I get it Im just making his life a little better even if for only a minute. That way he can go tell his friends at school tomorrow about how he totally told this person off last night and feel really cool if only for a little while.