PDA

View Full Version : Rage Against the Machine Photo from 2007

Bullpup
04-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Hey guys,

Throwing a Hail Mary pass here...

I am having a poster from 2007, my ticket stub, and a photo framed. I used to have a photo on an old computer from the Rage performance. It was a kind of close up on a small section of the crowd all with their fists raised towards the stage while Rage was playing. It was a high quality, high res photo. Anyone remember it or happen to have a copy of it?

I've been searching Google for hours and I cannot find that picture. I searched through all the Coachella photos from 2007 on this site too. I can't find it anywhere. It was all over the place after that show. Now I can't find it. I thought I'd take a stab in the dark here and see if anyone here had that photo.

Thanks

Stickjohn
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/32/326fc8798858314b195fdbbb5adae6df/l.jpg

Did you get the t-shirt? I have a XXL you could make a pillow case out of ...

You could also pm ivankay on here and ask really nicely if he has anything.

Bullpup
05-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the try. This isn't the one I saw. It was professional, magazine quality photo of pretty much only fists in the air with the light from the stage (from left) shining on the fists (few dozen?) in the air.

Appreciate the help man.

ialvarado2
05-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the try. This isn't the one I saw. It was professional, magazine quality photo of pretty much only fists in the air with the light from the stage (from left) shining on the fists (few dozen?) in the air.

Appreciate the help man.

Are you going to pay for the copyright?

weezy f baby
05-15-2012, 01:47 PM

...not under...standing...copyright...law...

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
05-15-2012, 02:36 PM

To print and put on his wall?

Miroir Noir
05-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Remember after that performance when we all drug Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the rest out into the street, hanged them, gave them a trial, and then shot them?