PDA

View Full Version : celebutards at Coachella

RobotMan4
04-24-2012, 10:37 PM
there are a lot of reasons why Coachella is great, but one huge recent down sides is the influx of celebutards showing up each year. it's funny that a festival supposedly about "indie" music and art can attract the absolute scum of Hollywood.

Other stars on display that first weekend included Katy Perry, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Fergie, Emile Hirsch, Vanessa Hudgens with 20-year-old actor boyfriend Austin Butler, and another “Glee” actor, Corey Monteith. Usher, Rihanna and Macy Gray performed and partied during Weekend One

Joan Rivers and Kelly Osbourne debated Coachella-inspired fashion trends, and the wider cultural significance of the festival, on the E! Channel program, “The Fashion Police.”

Rivers, who joked that she goes to Coachella, too, quipped, “If David Hasselhoff was there, this means officially Coachella is no longer cool.”

damn, cant believe im agreeing with Joan Rivers.

ivankay
04-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Problem with Joan's joke is Hasselhoff has been a Coachella attendee for years.

frizzlefry
04-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure Rivers doesn't realize that Hasselhoff's career after Baywatch completely trumps hers

stellarpoet22
04-25-2012, 01:07 AM
I WAS 2 FEET AWAY FROM RIHANNA AND KATY PERRY DURING DR. DRE AND SNOOP...
WOW KATY PERRY WAS A DRUNK/DRUG MESS...EWW
SHE LOOKED OUT OF IT,
sorry for the caps to lazy to re-type

Bus McRider
04-25-2012, 05:22 AM
SHE LOOKED OUT OF IT,

At least you're honest.

gaypalmsprings
04-25-2012, 06:56 AM
She kissed a girl, and liked it.

JustSteve
04-25-2012, 06:58 AM
katy perry was running by me backstage and bumped into me, gave me the biggest smile and a hug after saying sorry. i melted. mmm, those boobs.

JustSteve
04-25-2012, 06:58 AM

and he brought fuckin' KITT with him this year. uber cool.

ods..
04-25-2012, 07:51 AM
katy perry was running by me backstage and bumped into me, gave me the biggest smile and a hug after saying sorry. i melted. mmm, those boobs.

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/katy-perry-5.gif

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/katy-perry-14.gif

captncrzy
04-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Yes, lets give celebutards more attention. Smart move.

flowbee
04-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Stop watching shit like E and TMZ if it bothers you. A few celebutards here and there don't make or break the festival. LA is 2 hours away and Coachella is popular so they're going to be around.

JoeCthulhu
04-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Other Celebs heard about or seen on Weekend 1.
by me:
Miley Cyrus at Black Lips
Abraham Benrubi at Squeeze
by a friend:
Russell Brand & Michelle Tractenberg together in a golf cart backstage.
Richard D. James (Aphex Twin) entering VIP camping. (He's convinced he saw him, but I'm not so convinced, so 50/50 or less he was there.)
by Coachella Employees:
Paul McCartney singing along with SHM (I saw a pic).

Mugwog
04-25-2012, 12:24 PM
who cares?

Wow I saw someone famous. You non LA folk are way to jazzed by someone who's on TV

Josesativa
04-25-2012, 12:25 PM
SHE LOOKED OUT OF IT,

i would have taken her back to my tent for the old in out in out

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-25-2012, 12:35 PM
there are a lot of reasons why Coachella is great, but one huge recent down sides is the influx of celebutards showing up each year. it's funny that a festival supposedly about "indie" music and art can attract the absolute scum of Hollywood.

What the fuck are you talking about? Celebrities are humans that like music too. There are been many celebrity sighting since year one, and many of the ones mentioned in that blurb have been regulars.

And like ivankay said, Hasselhoff is well known to be a huge Coachella fan and has been to several of them.

Vic Viper
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
the real problem is that nobody who attends coachella gives a flying fuck about joan rivers.

ElBlueblazer
04-25-2012, 01:00 PM
I had a run in with one of those celebutards. This was emailed to me the next day.