PDA

View Full Version : Car Camping Space Available

ilbcnyu
04-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I went last weekend, and decided to go this weekend last minute. I was able to get a wristband and a car camping pass. If you need a place to stay for the weekend you are welcome to stay with me. I'll be getting to the event at around later tonight. Send me a message if anyone is interested.

All the best,

Jacob

PS: I also have a Car Camping Companion pass so if you need to keep your car at the event I have you covered.

Weknow
04-20-2012, 06:21 PM
I went last weekend, and decided to go this weekend last minute. I was able to get a wristband and a car camping pass. If you need a place to stay for the weekend you are welcome to stay with me. I'll be getting to the event at around later tonight. Send me a message if anyone is interested.

All the best,

Jacob

PS: I also have a Car Camping Companion pass so if you need to keep your car at the event I have you covered.

call or text 626.274.3378 thanks

cori83
04-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey. Is that offer still available? We have our own campervan. We have vip wristbands. Does that work?
Corinna

cori83
04-20-2012, 06:29 PM
Hey. Is that offer still available? We have our own campervan. We have vip wristbands. Does that work?
Corinna