PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo cleared!

rage patton
03-30-2007, 12:09 AM
I looked around, and saw this hasnt been mentioned. So just for everyones information...

RODRIGO SANCHEZ CLEARED FOR VISA
ACOUSTIC-METAL GUITAR DUO TO BEGIN TOUR OF UNITED STATES APRIL 14.
Rodrigo Sanchez, half of the ATO Recording artists Rodrigo Y Gabriela, has successfully procured his Entertainment Working Visa from the American Embassy in Mexico City on Friday March 23, 2007. Mr. Sanchez is officially clear to continue Rodrigo Y Gabriela's highly-anticipated U.S. tour beginning on April 14 in Los Angeles, CA. The band will also perform live on The Jimmy Kimmel Show on April 13. The acoustic metal guitar duo are excited to be back in the States playing in front of their fans. Above is the current tour (including rescheduled dates)

I dont know about everyone else... but I am so glad this all got cleared up! They are one of the acts I am most looking forward too.

alpharuin
03-30-2007, 01:56 PM
This is great news. Looking forward to their performance.

take2andpass
03-30-2007, 03:27 PM
So I heard notihng but Great stuff on this cuo...bought the CD and ...not so much. They need an Amp or two. dont get me wrong, they get down on thir version of Stairway to heaven but......not so much

rage patton
03-30-2007, 03:30 PM
So I heard notihng but Great stuff on this cuo...bought the CD and ...not so much. They need an Amp or two. dont get me wrong, they get down on thir version of Stairway to heaven but......not so much

Ill take your CD from you then.
And they wouldnt be an acoustic duo, if they had an electric guitar now would they?