PDA

View Full Version : Solo camper needs company

goocha
04-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Hi folks my friends had their tix stolen so now im going solo. i have a on site camping pass and i have a 4 person tent and extra room for anyone to share/ camp along side.
no charge, maybe trade water/food/BEER/conversation ? just looking to make new friends since ill be solo. im bring beer and green man. lol.
hit me up if you need a place to crash.
ozzydracul@gmail.com
or PM me

FRANKATTACK!!!
04-19-2012, 04:13 PM
i sent you an email, i desperately need somewhere to crash i came all the way from texas....please respond asap...im also going to the festival alone :/

Dewee420
04-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm going solo to pm me

coachellai1ok
04-19-2012, 05:19 PM
I sent you Email! please reply :) Keita

lavinavich
04-19-2012, 05:25 PM
I sent you a PM. Much appreciated.

yardbird
04-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Hi folks my friends had their tix stolen so now im going solo. i have a on site camping pass and i have a 4 person tent and extra room for anyone to share/ camp along side.
no charge, maybe trade water/food/BEER/conversation ? just looking to make new friends since ill be solo. im bring beer and green man. lol.
ozzydracul@gmail.com
or PM me

That's awesome!
I hope you have a great weekend!

AlvinLives&Love
04-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey Hit Me Up My buddy and my girl are rolling down tonight and will pay you $150 for the spot and would love for you to chill.

Much Love. Happy Coachella. Please Do Hit me up.

Killy
04-19-2012, 08:30 PM
ozzydracul@gmail.com
or PM me

You are a super nice dude! I hope you have an awesome weekend :3