PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Weekend 2 Car Camping Pass!

bhsouthpaw
04-19-2012, 02:56 AM
So, the person I was buying my car camping pass and festival wristband from just flaked out on me at the very last minute. Needless to say, I'm incredibly panicked right now. I'm now stuck without either of the two.

In an ideal situation, I'd love to find someone who is willing to exchange their Festival Pass and Car Camping Pass for my Festival Pass and cash. That way, I'd have a matching Car Camping Pass and Festival Pass. The only reason I have to do this is because the Coachella website states that the Car Camping Passes are non-transferable:

"Please note: Camping passes are non transferable by themselves. They will only work when scanned with the festival pass it was ordered with originally. If you bought multiple festival passes and one camping pass, the camping pass will only be valid with the first one from your group that arrives. This is to help thwart scalping of camping passes and making camping available to actual onsite campers." (coachella.com)

Let me know if you're up for this! I'd be willing to pay extra for your troubles. If you're not, I guess I'd be willing to either take the risk and take the pass by itself, or just buy a festival pass to go with it, but beggars can't be choosers, right? Obviously the transfer of wristbands would make it easier for me. PLEASE let me know ASAP if you're interested in doing this! The fastest way to make this happen would be to call or text either myself, Brandon, at (310) 745-0764, or my friend, Ben, at (310) 405-1131, but replying in the thread is just fine as well. You can email me at brandonhirschberger@gmail.com as well.

bhsouthpaw
04-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Shameless bump