PDA

View Full Version : How much parking was there at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden?

cheesehead004
04-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Unfortunately, I'll be arriving a bit late on Friday so I was wondering just how much parking there was for shuttles? I'm guessing I'll get there around 2-4 PM.

soleilvie
04-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Tons. Latest I got there on any day was noon and both lots were pretty much empty. Even if both fill, there's so much more space there. I wouldn't even worry about it.

orange
04-19-2012, 07:50 AM
is this where the free parking is??? where can Ipar if I don't have a parking pass?

cheesehead004
04-19-2012, 08:15 AM
soleilvie - thanks for the reply, that's great to hear!

orange - no, the tennis garden is one of the shuttle lines... there is day parking at the actual festival for those without shuttle/camping passes, but i have no idea if it is free or how packed it'll be, but im sure someone else can help you out with that if you ask around

Stickjohn
04-19-2012, 09:16 AM
day parking at the festival is free.

wherescastaldo
04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Can you overnight park at Tennis Gardens ie can I park my car there for the duration of the festival? I have a Tennis Garden Shuttle Line pass, I'm coming in late friday night, like 9pm. I'm trying to figure out a (safe) convenient place to leave my car as I will be meeting up and camping with friends who have a car camping site, and probably not coming back until Monday.