PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one pass, either companion or camping (ASAP)

mwehrley
04-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Four Oregonians from Portland (students), leaving around 5 today and will be in LA in the morning. If you're looking to sell for a reasonable offer... not 180 (Not ok with those trying to make 150 on camping... that's lame... its coachella, and i'd hate for you to be stuck with a pass and NO money). Regardless, this trip is of utter spontaneity, our third year in the making, we all have passes, one isn't registered. If you wanted to make a trade plus money to fill the difference let me know. Reasonable offers only, please.

ANDITWASSUMMER
04-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Four Oregonians from Portland (students), leaving around 5 today and will be in LA in the morning. If you're looking to sell for a reasonable offer... not 180 (Not ok with those trying to make 150 on camping... that's lame... its coachella, and i'd hate for you to be stuck with a pass and NO money). Regardless, this trip is of utter spontaneity, our third year in the making, we all have passes, one isn't registered. If you wanted to make a trade plus money to fill the difference let me know. Reasonable offers only, please.

I have a car camping pass. If I don't sell it today you can buy it tomorrow for what I paid which is $100.

text 310 254 6559

Pat