PDA

View Full Version : NEED ONE UNREGISTERED WRISTBAND FROM LEGIT PERSON!

melody_nelson
04-18-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm willing to pay $300 for a legitimate wristband for this weekend! I honestly don't wanna get duped cause this would be my first time missing coachella in 8 years. I will ask that you're there when I register the wristband and I'll also be asking for your ID and get down some of your info. If you're legit, then there's nothing to worry about, amirite? I'm just trying to purchase wisely. And if you've ever purchased a fake ticket before, you'll know how horrible it feels to get duped outta coachella and try to find a way in while all your friends are trying to find a camping spot while you're left outside trying to find a ticket ]:

Please message me! Thanks a bunch!

greghead
04-18-2012, 08:54 AM
You're "willing to pay" $300? Hahahahaha, good luck with that. Have you been following ebay? You're going to need a bigger boat. Oh, and you'll be taking down personal info as well? Perfect. Who doesn't want that?

vmesropy
04-18-2012, 09:02 AM
There's a bunch of postings on Craigslist. A friend of mine negotiated a ticket to $275 a couple of days ago.

Good luck.

kmarrazzo
04-18-2012, 11:27 AM
i have one kmarrazzo@gmail.com

jchoi
04-18-2012, 11:38 AM
I have one for around that price, email me at zipperenvy@gmail.com for details.

easytiger
04-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I have 1 ticket it was for my daughter it is will call email me quick and make an offer
barec@tpg.com.au