PDA

View Full Version : ARE THE CAMPGROUND TOILETS CLEAN?

ucrmacca
04-17-2012, 09:27 PM
I hate using public restrooms , and I will refuse taking an S at a public facility. Should I Just drink and eat very little to avoid using their restrooms or i shouldn't be worried because they are super clean?

Do the bathroom stalls have doors?

I <3 Polo Fields
04-17-2012, 09:37 PM
They are portable potties. And half the time full of shit.

ods..
04-17-2012, 09:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS

wow you are in a world of SHIT

LITERALLY

ucrmacca
04-17-2012, 09:39 PM
so bad vibes then?

Slejor
04-17-2012, 09:51 PM
I believe they're cleaned at least daily. Last year I thought it was sometime around 6am. If it's really important to you, check them out early morning to take care of business.

RobLeeIsGreat
04-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Sometimes there isn't any toilet paper. Sometimes full of shit and flies. Sometimes the sanitizing gel is out. VIP isn't any better than GA toilets. In the venue at the back of the restroom areas there are trailer bathrooms which are somewhat cleaner.

Here's a picture of the line for one of the restroom areas between sets.

Digitalstereo
04-17-2012, 10:21 PM
I still have to read a post titled: "the best porta potties ever!" at a festival forum. You know if there's porta potties, they've bound to be full of piss all over the toilet seat. Advice to you is; beat the crowd to it. Pee early before going to see your favorite artists as you have a greater chance of finding a porta pottie that's clean or at least not smothered in poo.

ucrmacca
04-17-2012, 10:34 PM
nasty!!!!!!! what is this??? a third world country??????

Aphxtwinin
04-17-2012, 10:37 PM
there are ways to get a perfectly clean and non-smelly toilet at coachella everyday...however your post count is way too low to obtain such knowledge

Mugwog
04-17-2012, 11:53 PM
these guys are lying, the porta potties are very clean, so clean that you could lick the seat

sk8njam
04-18-2012, 12:04 AM
nasty!!!!!!! what is this??? a third world country??????

ummm no its america...people dont take care of shit, i mean how fuckin hard is it to shit where youre supposed to shit...theirs shit everywhere,shit stained toilet paper thrown around, shit on the floor...SHITTTTTT...clean your shit people....

..........SHIT

BROKENDOLL
04-18-2012, 12:25 AM
I hate using public restrooms , and I will refuse taking an S at a public facility. Should I Just drink and eat very little to avoid using their restrooms or i shouldn't be worried because they are super clean?

Do the bathroom stalls have doors?
If you plan on only drinking without eating anything, I can see where the importance of knowing where you can brush your teeth comes into play. And why you're concerned about whether the restrooms are super clean or if they have "s" on the seats, does it matter? You're just gonna puke in them anyway...

BROKENDOLL
04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
ummm no its america...people dont take care of shit, i mean how fuckin hard is it to shit where youre supposed to shit...theirs shit everywhere,shit stained toilet paper thrown around, shit on the floor...SHITTTTTT...clean your shit people....

..........SHIT
Shit stained opinions are the absolute worst though... Just hate 'em.

sk8njam
04-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Shit stained opinions are the absolute worst though... Just hate 'em.

i agree...except this isnt an opinion...its fact...prove me wrong :)

Majour
04-18-2012, 02:10 AM
With the porta potties, you have to come in with the mind set to just deal with whatever you get when you open that door. If the sitch is too beastly and there are no lines (i.e., off-peak hrs) then switch stalls and test your luck on the next one.

It's pretty hit or miss, depending on when it was last washed/emptied by the sanitation crew and how clean the dude using it before you decided to be. I've never seen camp site lines to be longer than a minute. Usually there is one open. But in the venue during afternoon/evening times there will always be massive lines, and gets worse as the night goes on. Just get in try not to be wasted when you do your thang, get out and go back to the music