PDA

View Full Version : NEED LAST MINUTE ROOMIES FOR HOUSE W POOL NEAR VENUE!!!

cpinsb
04-17-2012, 08:36 PM
We have some friends who can't make it and now have an extra private room with king bed, own bath.

The house is located less than 4 miles from the Polo Fields...on a golf course.

House is really nice, with new saltwater pool, spa, great mountain views, bbq, kitchen, living & dining rooms, fireplace, bar, garage, washer/dryer, internet, etc...

The (offsite) property manager seems fairly strict on no more than 8 people in house - no big parties, but we still have fun ; ) - There are 4 of us now in 2 other private king rooms. We are 2 girls/2 guys... one set is a couple. We are from santa barbara and san francisco.

There is also a blow-up queen mattress, jic you have 2 more people.

I can send map/photos. The private room is $740 total (up to 2 people, includes cleaning fee, taxes, etc.) for check in thursday 6pm-ish, out monday 11am. Security $125pp. If you have more than 2 people and want the blow-up mattress, it is another $400 for up to 2 people for the 4 nights.

: )

amyenewsome
04-18-2012, 10:01 AM
im interested! all my friends have bailed but weekend 1 was the best time of my life i have to go back. i'm studying abroad for the year at UC Berkeley so i'm in the bay area, 22 yr old british girl. I'm gna get a ride down somehow but i have no where/one to stay with, but carpe diem!

how much would it be just for 1 person? i don't mind staying on the blow up mattress. or even the floor. and how far away from the grounds is it? email me amy.newsome@gmail.com !

lesswesay
04-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi,

Room still available? 2 people interested from Los Angeles. Please email:

ellen@leftiesshowroom.com