PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: ONE UNREGISTERED COACHELLA WEEKEND 2 WRISTBAND

melody_nelson
04-17-2012, 11:48 AM
Hey, what's up! I'm looking to spend around 250 for a wristband if anyone is willing to sell one to me at that price, it would be absolutely fantastic and I'd be the happiest girl at Coachella this year! I'm out in Downtown LA, please hit me up ASAP! I'll drive to you if you're in LA County. I must register the ticket though before any money is handed off, ya know, to make sure it's legit. Thanks!

Oh and also if anyone would like to let me camp with them...that'd be pretty nice too!

natalie_renee_09
04-17-2012, 12:00 PM
i have a pass but im trying to sell it for face value lmk

suprefan
04-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey, what's up! I'm looking to spend around 250 for a wristband if anyone is willing to sell one to me at that price, it would be absolutely fantastic and I'd be the happiest girl at Coachella this year! I'm out in Downtown LA, please hit me up ASAP! I'll drive to you if you're in LA County. I must register the ticket though before any money is handed off, ya know, to make sure it's legit. Thanks!

Oh and also if anyone would like to let me camp with them...that'd be pretty nice too!

You know the registration part doesnt matter, right? Unless you really needed to let everyone know wherre you were all weekend.