PDA

View Full Version : Clutch anyone?

pitapitscv
03-29-2007, 12:10 AM
You know i was thinking about this and Clutch would be a great addition to this lineup. Were are the good straight up rock acts this year. Have they watered down the lineup so that all the Southern California dumb asses don't show....Goldenvoice do what you gotta do and give us Clutch......eh, maybe next year......if you like straight up rock and roll check em out....

pitapitscv
03-29-2007, 12:11 AM
oops missed some punctuation there...Orange county and L. A. unified school District......

jjbaldwi
03-29-2007, 12:30 AM
yeah maybe they could add clutch. lol. yer fucking kidding

R3d Snapper
03-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Have they watered down the lineup so that all the Southern California dumb asses don't show....

Well I would hope so.

sweet artie
03-29-2007, 09:37 AM
You know of f'n AWESOME it would be if Clutch played??? I say add them to Friday's show!

shoegazer76
03-29-2007, 10:12 AM
I've seen Clutch a couple times & never paid for it. As far as a free show it was great but I would never pay to see them or waste time watching them at a festival if any other good acts were on during them. Last show I saw was a couple weeks ago I managed to sneak in. There new shit is very heavily blues driven almost to the point where it might as well be B.B. King up there instead of Clutch. Whiteboy blues I guess. I'm always amazed at the amount of whitetrash rednecks, & guttertrash at their shows. Its almost worth going to their shows to watch the people. They ususally do a good job of gettting good openers though.

msklvr
03-29-2007, 01:24 PM
YES!

I'm Rosetta Stoned
03-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Fuck yeah!! They could play before Kyuss and after Fu Manchu.... I wish..