PDA

View Full Version : Question about parking

whatismyusername
04-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know if the parking at the park and ride shuttle stops (Indian Wells Tennis Garden) is for overnight parking? And does it usually fill up pretty quickly? I'm leaving around noon on Friday to get to Coachella, and am camping on a friend's camping spot, so I'm worried about finding overnight parking for the three days. Can you still add companion parking this late?

vfcali
04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
No overnight parking at the shuttle stops unless you're staying at one of the hotels. You will need a camping companion parking spot or pay to park in a resident's driveway. You can start a new post asking for either, but only after you've searched for threads offering either. Try it.

Or you can take your chances and park at Walmart. Park by some folks who plan on camping there (apparently there's quite a few) and ask them nicely to keep an eye on your car.

Or just carpool with someone else, if not your friends then find a ride on Zimride or Rickyrides. Good luck!

whatismyusername
04-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks! This is really helpful. So I'm guessing it's too late to get a companion pass? I found FERNIE76021's post offering spots so I'll check that out