PDA

View Full Version : Less than a month away!

MadMatt
03-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Woohoo, that little clock on the main page is finally down past 30 days! Anyone else getting excited?!?!?!?!!?

JonnyM
03-28-2007, 02:31 PM
ya, it really hit me yesterday when i was listening to Justice live at their "waters of nazzereth" record realease show, I CANNOT FUCKIN WAIT!

jimmycrackcorn
03-28-2007, 04:49 PM
-clapping-
it'll really seem close when i flip my calendar to april and see the HIGHLIGHTED dates each and every day until coachella....

rage patton
03-28-2007, 05:10 PM
Im so excited!!!
I keep thinking how close Coachella is! I am checking every single day for updates or annoucements! (But Ive been doing that for the last month too...)
However, this means exams are very close too...
But the thought of Coachella makes all those thoughts go away!

joebizz
03-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Maybe I should ask for the time off work now? Fuk it. I don't care if I get fired.

Daft Fro
03-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I feel the same way right now as I did last year....

...after being so immersed in non-stop Coachella music since the lineup, coachella news, occassionally play of the Coachella DVD...and it makes me feel like I already went to the festival this year lol.

I guess you could say it is what happens when one anticipates something for so long, you get the feeling that it already happend. Probably my minds defense mechanism, so it will prevent me from going mental from all the waiting >_<

JonnyM
03-28-2007, 05:50 PM
no daft to look forward to this year though...................oh wait........................................THEYRE PLAYING IN LA MUTHAFUKAS!!

oasis4life2002
03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
its gonna be fuckin nuts. when are they gonna announce the other additions? if any

amyzzz
03-28-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm having more and more Coachella dreams. I keep dreaming that I'm outside in line to get in, but they WON'T LET ME IN. argh. Can't wait!

smokealotapotamus
03-28-2007, 06:51 PM
unfortunately I wont be attending coachella this year... but in a month it'll only be 3 months and 1 day before Daft Punk plays seattle. WOO HOO!

PineapplePete
03-28-2007, 08:56 PM
then y r u still on the forum? not to be mean or anything but...dont u have better things to do?

Somewhat Damaged
03-29-2007, 12:31 AM
I used some hand sanitizer at work today and the smell gave me a flashback to 2004. I relived, if just for the slightest moment, the excitement that came from seeing the Pixies, Radiohead, and Kraftwerk back-to-back-to-back. Even the almost unendurable trek to the car (I had foolishly started taking mushrooms around noon and was essentially high the entire, inhumanly hot day) came to mind as something to remember somewhat fondly. So yeah, I'm pretty damn excited that we're T-minus ~30 days till Coachella.

merznerve
03-29-2007, 12:54 AM
they say smell is the strongest method of triggering memory.

orbit
03-29-2007, 01:04 AM
Maybe I should ask for the time off work now? Fuk it. I don't care if I get fired.

I asked the time off work today, and got it :)

I dreamt Underworld was added.. Yeah, keep dreamin'