PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Pass Swap: ZONE 6 for ZONE 5 (x2)

newportmelby
04-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi!

I have 2 Zone 6 shuttle passes (Indian Wells Tennis Garden), which is a park & ride stop. I would like to swap my passes for 2 Zone 5 passes (Palm Springs). This is for the 1st weekend.

Please let me know if you are interested, and we can arrange the swap. I live in Newport Beach, so we can handle it beforehand or out in the desert next Friday.

Thanks!

Mike

bobert
04-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi!

I have 2 Zone 6 shuttle passes (Indian Wells Tennis Garden), which is a park & ride stop. I would like to swap my passes for 2 Zone 5 passes (Palm Springs). This is for the 1st weekend.

Please let me know if you are interested, and we can arrange the swap. I live in Newport Beach, so we can handle it beforehand or out in the desert next Friday.

Thanks!

Mike

Do you realize that the Palm Springs passes were an extra $30 a piece? You'll have more luck if you offer $60 in addition to your two passes.

newportmelby
04-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Do you realize that the Palm Springs passes were an extra $30 a piece? You'll have more luck if you offer $60 in addition to your two passes.

Thanks for the info. I bought the Festival+Shuttle Pass, so I thought that there was no additional charge for changing the zone. However, I am happy to pony up an extra $30 per pass to cover the cost. Let me know! Thanks.

Riggins33
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
No thank you.