PDA

View Full Version : (2) VIP Passes to Coachella Weekend 1 For Sale Face Value

it'sallabouthegoodtimes!
04-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I have (2) VIP passes to Coachella Weekend 1 for sale at Face Value which was $665 per pass + $100 Service Charge + $10 Delivery = $1,440. Message me with your email address or phone number if you are interested. Cash Only. Trade in person in LA or Orange County area.

Thanks.

Robin
04-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Didn't you just trade your wk2 VIP passes for wk1?
Something seems a tit bit sketchy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/MissWhite/Misc/Capture-3.png

it'sallabouthegoodtimes!
04-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Short answer to your question: Yes, I did just switch VIP passes from Weekend 2 to Weekend 1 (yesterday).

Long answer to your question: I originally purchased (2) Weekend 2 VIP Passes (Although I wanted Weekend 1 since that's the weekend all my friends are going, I figured Weekend 2 is better than no passes at all). The past few weeks I've been trying to either sell both Weekend 2 passes (and then buy Weekend 1 passes at Face Value) OR Trade my Weekend 2 passes for Weekend 1 passes.

I ended up buying 1 Weekend 1 VIP Pass from a friend and then yesterday I traded 1 of my VIP passes with someone else. The person I traded with end up buying my second pass at Face Value. So now I have (2) VIP passes to Weekend 1 (one from my friend and one from the guy I traded with).

Now..... I'm looking to sell my Weekend 1 VIP passes because I've been offered Weekend 1 Artist passes which are even more awesome.

Way tooooo long of a story to post right? Anyhoo, what's important is that I have receipts for the passes, which haven't been registered, and I'm open to any requests for verifying legitimacy.

Anyone who is interested please message me.

Thanks,

FabMexLady
04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Hello, will you sell one pass only plus the $100 + 10 charge. Really need one VIP only.

FabMexLady
04-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Hello, Will you sell one of the VIP passes plus the $100 service charge and $10 delivery charge. Please call 951-775-1173 if possible. Thanks.

Super_Hera
04-05-2012, 05:54 PM
If you'd like to make things even more confusing I'm looking to trade my 2 weekend 2 VIP passes for 2 weekend 1 passes. Can't attend weekend two now due to work commitments.

Riggins33
04-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I already got my squirrel you house rats.

it'sallabouthegoodtimes!
04-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Hahaha!!!!! Super Hera that's hilarious. You have no idea what a headache it has been to get Weekend 1. It will probably be easier for you though. It seems like a lot more people are posting on this board :)

By the way for anyone who is reading this I've agreed to sell both VIP passes to someone however I won't sell until I have the Artist Passes in hand. So, if for someone reason the person buying the VIP passes off me doesn't want to wait... I'll need a backup plan. I'm not looking to profit off these (I'm getting the Artist passes for the price of VIP). Whoever I sell these passes to will get them at Face Value.

Thanks.

Neighborhood Creep
04-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Will you please make 20 more threads about this