PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cornell?

rage patton
03-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Could Chris Cornell be added to Saturday?
He has the the 28th free... and Texas isnt that far away?
A colaboration with The Nightwatchman (Tom Morello) perhaps?
Anyways, heres the article:

Cornell to Hit The Road

(PR) Fresh from the studio and eager to hit the road to promote the June 5th release of his upcoming album, Chris Cornell announced select US tour dates beginning on April 6 in Las Vegas, NV at the Vegas Grand Prix (complete itinerary below). For the first time onstage Cornell will dig into the vault performing songs from his 13-album career including Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog and Audioslave, as well as premiering tracks from his upcoming release Carry On (Suretone/Interscope).
Fri April 6 Las Vegas, NV Vegas Grand Prix
Sun April 8 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue
Wed April 11 Chicago, IL Metro Smart Bar
Sat April 14 Toronto, ON Phoenix Concert Theatre
Mon April 16 New York, NY Irving Plaza
Thu April 19 Boston, MA Avalon Ballroom
Sun April 22 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of The Living Arts
Tue April 24 Baltimore, MD Rams Head Live
Fri April 27 Dallas, TX Palladium Ballroom
Sun April 29 Austin, TX Stubbs Bar-B-Q
Wed May 2 Los Angeles, CA Avalon

suprefan
03-24-2007, 06:49 PM
I could see a possible guest spot, but its expected that Tom will have plenty of people there during his set. If he had 2 days off in between dates in Texas, it seems more likely.

airguitarvet
03-24-2007, 07:13 PM
best thread ever

rage patton
03-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Woh airguitarvet. I barely recognized you.
Did you cut your hair?
Anyways... anyone else think its a possibility?

algunz
03-24-2007, 09:40 PM
After hearing what I've heard, I don't think Chris has any desire to be anywhere around Tom.

rage patton
03-24-2007, 10:33 PM
After hearing what I've heard, I don't think Chris has any desire to be anywhere around Tom.

I dont think they broke up on a bitter note. Chris Cornell had been working on the his colo CD for a while and has been advertising it. In the meantime, Rage Against The Machine were in the works of getting back together for a show, now a couple of shows. Tom Morello has also been working on his solo project, The Nightwatchman. The break up of Audioslave was only a natural occurance.
And whether or not he performs with The Nightwatchman, a spot on Saturday is still open for him.

Mo'rage
03-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Coach isn't between Dallas and Austin, so I wouldn't expect him. If he was in the area, I wouldn't say it was out of the question though.

superfiction
03-25-2007, 09:00 AM
i highly doubt he will be there. while i would like to see him. they arent on the most fantastic terms currently

woogie846
03-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Yea, I think Tom is just going to do his thing for now.

UnicornsForBreakfast
03-25-2007, 10:32 PM
My boyfriend will be so happy.

rage patton
03-25-2007, 11:05 PM
My boyfriend will be so happy.

Dont get him excited yet. Its not confirmed. Hell, its not even rumoured. Im just wondering about the possibility.

UnicornsForBreakfast
03-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Dont get him excited yet. Its not confirmed. Hell, its not even rumoured. Im just wondering about the possibility.

He's not going to coachella, I'm talking about the overall cornell doing the solo-type thing.

msklvr
03-28-2007, 11:32 AM
There is a 2.83% probability that Chris Cornell will be playing at Coachella.

RockStr4Life
03-28-2007, 01:57 PM
that'd be rad