PDA

View Full Version : It's sad

canadiangrass
03-24-2007, 12:47 PM
it's a shame, I was at school u ntil about 2 weeeks ago. i was very exited to get out of school and make enought money to get a ticket. You see, rage is the most influencial band in my life. My music expressses all I have learned from many many many many artists, Rage being at the forefront. I would love more than anything else to see this first Rage show in 7 years, but sadly the people organizing coachella, do not understand that not everyone could get their ticket so fast, or pay 1000$ on ebay. Which i am working towards right now washing dishes. I hate to say it, but i dont think i'mm gonna be able to get there this year and there is no reason for me to go next year. God could play, and it still wouldnt match up to rage. NExt time you have a band reunite ,and Dont pertend like you didn't know everyone from North America would flock to this festival, get a big enough venue. 90 000 people is alot. But rage would bring in so many more, even if the ticket pirces stayed the same, and this way you wouldn't have people, other people, making money off your fetsival scalping tickets. This is a fucking capatalist bullshit way to get fucked out of attending the concert of my life time. Fuck everyone who organized this. And fuck Rage for not understanding that their audience deserves a real chance to see them.

wmgaretjax
03-24-2007, 12:51 PM
tool.

suprefan
03-24-2007, 12:51 PM
GO TO ROCK THE BELLS IN NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES OR SAN FRANCISCO IN AUGUST AND SHUT UP.

breakjaw
03-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Wash More Dishes!

faxman75
03-24-2007, 12:57 PM
You could be forced to mine for diamonds and get your arm chopped off.

woootcoachellababy!
03-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I could be worst you could be forced to mine for diamonds and get your arm chopped off.

i agree

sighlent
03-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Lets just pave over the whole Middle East so there is a big enough venue for Rage to play...

I think you need to listen to some other bands and get a real perspective on life.

shotglass75
03-24-2007, 01:27 PM
This could very well be one of the funniest things I have ever read. Go wash a dish

ThunderInTheSky
03-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Quit your bitching, prices are dropping to around 350 for a 3 day pass. or go to Rock the Bells oh and fuck the people that put this together? You asshole you wouldnt have a chance to see Rage if the promoters at Golden Voice didnt make this happen ... go suck a fuck!

corbo
03-24-2007, 02:12 PM
fucking canadians.

RATMan
03-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Canadiangrass,

Hey bro, I understand. I was lucky enough to be young and poor during a time when concert tickets were still affordable for people still making minimum wage. Nowadays, I don't know how kids can afford to go to as many shows as we used to go to, with prices averaging at least $30 a pop, and much higher for the big acts.

It sucks that Coachella ticket prices are so high, but that's because most people are going there to see more than just one band. If you want to see Rage only, I'd wait until the Rock The Bells gigs later this summer, where ticket prices will be much lower. Just be sure to get tickets when they go on sale, don't wait until they sell out again.

Missing Rage at Coachella is tough, but I'd bet that they stay reunited for awhile, and perhaps embark on a major tour next year to take advantage of the momentum they will have generated by their appearances this year. If that happens, they'll probably head to Canada, too, hopefully, so maybe you won't have to wash so many fucking dishes to see them live.

http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/dsa/weblinks/training/duediligenceta/module01/images/m1l7s010.jpg

roberto73
03-24-2007, 02:47 PM
You might want to take some of that money you saved washing dishes and invest in a good spelling/grammar book.

RATM is one night; the ability to sound like someone with an I.Q. over 75 is forever.

R3d Snapper
03-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Boo fucking hoo, fuck rage for not understanding? What do you call their rock the bells dates they added? They did that so idiots like you would have a chance to see them, for that you should be grateful.

cloud9
03-24-2007, 03:00 PM
wek l hey ther bgudyy sem to me have a litlte rtrubble soul i hve bgone to a choachella many yeer now and aso din t dget a ditcket this year (uyet that is hee9) an am not complain and hey onviously god would be much better next year if dwasiyplay ing but hey am nto going to put du down am just sayn that there many poeple in same boat as u jstu like when keme to plmouth rocks we are tin this togethr i am here 5 u let get this thru together :dumbo hey psychics friend ould make more naiml so icould put it on here please thank iu

JonnyM
03-24-2007, 03:04 PM
OMG! CLOUD IS BACK! HELLSSSSSSS YA! watch out for those aidz needles at this years coachella, i heard there is a secret underground group facilitating the aidz needles attack during rage this year............but i didnt tell you shit!

Alchemy
03-24-2007, 03:34 PM
there many poeple in same boat as u jstu like when keme to plmouth rocks we are tin this togethr i am here 5 u let get this thru together

BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS BOARD!

jimmycrackcorn
03-24-2007, 03:58 PM
it's a shame, I was at school u ntil about 2 weeeks ago. i was very exited to get out of school and make enought money to get a ticket. You see, rage is the most influencial band in my life. My music expressses all I have learned from many many many many artists, Rage being at the forefront. I would love more than anything else to see this first Rage show in 7 years, but sadly the people organizing coachella, do not understand that not everyone could get their ticket so fast, or pay 1000$ on ebay. Which i am working towards right now washing dishes. I hate to say it, but i dont think i'mm gonna be able to get there this year and there is no reason for me to go next year. God could play, and it still wouldnt match up to rage. NExt time you have a band reunite ,and Dont pertend like you didn't know everyone from North America would flock to this festival, get a big enough venue. 90 000 people is alot. But rage would bring in so many more, even if the ticket pirces stayed the same, and this way you wouldn't have people, other people, making money off your fetsival scalping tickets. This is a fucking capatalist bullshit way to get fucked out of attending the concert of my life time. Fuck everyone who organized this. And fuck Rage for not understanding that their audience deserves a real chance to see them.

if you are old enough to work you are old enough to get a credit card... try charging it NEXT time as soon as tickets go on sale and THEN pay for it over as long a timeframe as you want...

airguitarvet
03-24-2007, 04:43 PM
best raNT EVer!

Somewhat Damaged
03-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Why do I think this is a fake account? Is it 'cause it's so hyperbolic and retarded that it's more comforting to think one of the regulars just wanted to have a laugh instead of the grim possibility that there's actually someone who could compose something so snivelling with total sincerity?

You might want to take some of that money you saved washing dishes and invest in a good spelling/grammar book.

RATM is one night; the ability to sound like someone with an I.Q. over 75 is forever.

Ah, roberto73, your zingers are priceless!

captncrzy
03-24-2007, 09:12 PM
It would be cool if God played.

jackstraw94086
03-24-2007, 09:21 PM

What would be the point? This kid already said it wouldn't match up to Rage.
And besides, God's already on the lineup. He's on the mainstage on Saturday, likely playing right before RHCP.

fatbastard
03-24-2007, 10:21 PM
http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profiles0405/images/mowing2.jpg

http://www.washingtondukeinn.com/images/dining/bartender.jpg

Work it out.

All That I Am
03-24-2007, 10:27 PM

You could have been washing dishes instead of writting this!

rage patton
03-24-2007, 10:36 PM
What would be the point? This kid already said it wouldn't match up to Rage.
And besides, God's already on the lineup. He's on the mainstage on Saturday, likely playing right before RHCP.

I would definately rather watch God than The Arcade Fire.
Heres my bet to Gods band: God on lead vox, Jesus on lead guitar, Satan on drums and Les Claypool on bass.

jackstraw94086
03-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Heres my bet to Gods band: God on lead vox, Jesus on lead guitar, Satan on drums and Les Claypool on bass.

I'm betting God goes on after Arcade Fire and before RHCP.

bballarl
03-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Jesus & His Apostolic Band were rumoured to headline last year. Tool took their spot.

I'm Rosetta Stoned
03-24-2007, 10:50 PM
In this kids' defense it does kindda suck that Coachella sold out in 2 and a half weeks and Rock the Bells will sell out in less then 30 min I would bet a lot of money on it. However, dont blame Goldenvoice for $1000 three day passes blame the people who actually pay that much money in the first place, if people stop buying from scalpers wouldnt that put an end to scalping? No band is worth a grand thats how much I pay for rent in a month. And everyone else talking shit about this kid go fuck yourself..

bballarl
03-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Also, to the author of this thread - This will help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4UyqJg0lQ

Edit: I tried embedding it, but I didn't remember where to cut it off. Just that it was after an = sign. There were like 20 of them. Help please?

rage patton
03-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Jesus & His Apostolic Band were rumoured to headline last year. Tool took their spot.

Im cool with that.

I'm betting God goes on after Arcade Fire and before RHCP.

Dammit! I even heard it was a full reunion, with Judas back on keyboards/tambourine!!! No wonder he was the reject...

Hannahrain
03-24-2007, 10:58 PM
here you go. "V-4UyqJg0lQ" is all you need.

V-4UyqJg0lQ

jackstraw94086
03-24-2007, 11:20 PM
good lookin' out, dog.

Dickinabox
03-25-2007, 12:39 AM

Hes got an insane set from what I hear.

bballarl
03-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Thanks Hannah.

cloud9
03-25-2007, 01:19 AM
well ecatually talk to god on tohat choachhlela day whe ndaft punk polay
and he say
that in his dj
sat that he play daft punk and when aroun d theworl d is n his stttt so hmm think onviously god better choice then :dumbo and hey pskicyk frien ddont meen to be rude at htis point b t i mean could honetsl yget some new aniam l in the gse graphic please hahah man this gr8 those n am glad to see u dang

Hannahrain
03-25-2007, 01:34 AM

6 real words out of 13 total. Love it.

Ill_Eagle
03-25-2007, 01:43 AM
6 real words out of 13 total. Love it.

will you marry me hannah?

Hannahrain
03-25-2007, 01:48 AM
You need to edit that to be under 45% cohesive.

cloud9
03-25-2007, 02:13 AM
well hmm am osryy to say that am just litle to ecite to be tyougn coreectly n som am sorry if make u mad but am jutt being who i am n am sorry if thad istrub u :cat

im so indie
03-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Ino i ca ndt wattiol choachhlela! ! ryte pskicyk frien ?
:dumbo :dumbo :dumbo

captncrzy
03-25-2007, 09:13 AM

See, I'm seeing Satan shredding the geetar and Bonham on drums. I think Jesus is probably the roadie.

woogie846
03-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Really? Personally, I see Jesus on keyboards and Jehovah as the roadie.

SubBass49
03-25-2007, 09:26 AM
http://www.calgaryfilm.com/schedule/images/posters/1157946784.jpg

John Peel is My Co-pilot
03-25-2007, 08:35 PM
*sniff, sniff*

I definitely smell shite...

woogie846
03-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Soo...I guess this thread is over. How was everyone's weekend?

omg wtf bbq
03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
best. thread.evar.

airguitarvet
03-25-2007, 08:47 PM
best thread ever

DanMonk
03-25-2007, 08:51 PM
dude rather than writing that you should have just checked ebay.... anyone selling tickets for $1000 is selling two seperate sets of 3 day passes. You can get one set of 3 day passes for under $400! Stop making canadians look like retards!

SubBass49
03-25-2007, 08:52 PM
I thought that was their job...

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/sbr_078MoranisThomas.jpg

kb824
03-25-2007, 09:33 PM

Maybe you should have stayed in school to learn how to spell and punctuate better.

E-rock
03-26-2007, 07:24 PM
"And the award for Biggest Pussy Of The Year goes to....[drum roll]...canadiangrass". Dude, get over it. Shut the fuck up and get a better job.

E-rock
03-26-2007, 07:28 PM
and he say
that in his dj
sat that he play daft punk and when aroun d theworl d is n his stttt so hmm think onviously god better choice then :dumbo and hey pskicyk frien ddont meen to be rude at htis point b t i mean could honetsl yget some new aniam l in the gse graphic please hahah man this gr8 those n am glad to see u dang

This is the reason I keep coming back to this forum.

kreutz2112
03-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Hannah I like your sig.

dualmoodswings
03-27-2007, 04:16 PM

hahahahaha i can't stop laughing!!!

invisiblerobots
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
http://img.medjeti.com/wahmbulance.jpg

corbo
03-28-2007, 02:25 PM
did you buy tickets to rock the bells dishwasher?
i dont want to hear you whine about how you couldnt get
yourself some later once they sell out.

little bitch

SubBass49
03-28-2007, 05:21 PM
I bought mine...VIP baby

Michelle
03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
nappy roots. that's fantasic.

there were 90,000 tickets available. i'm sick of people bitching about how they didn't get one in time.

jjbaldwi
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
GO TO ROCK THE BELLS IN NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES OR SAN FRANCISCO IN AUGUST AND SHUT UP.

http://www.rockthebells.net/images/new_ad.gif

quit your crying loser u should have stayed more on the ball. ever heard of a credit card?