PDA

View Full Version : WHAT KIND OF STOVETOPS ARE ALLOWED

freemoney
04-01-2012, 11:28 AM
i have a single burner butane grill deal. is that cool? whats allowed in as far as stovetops for car camping??

letscallitoff
04-01-2012, 12:09 PM
http://www.coachella.com/travel-lodging/on-site-camping

freemoney
04-01-2012, 12:44 PM
i looked at that ****** im not fucking clueless where specifically does it say what types of stovetops are allowed anyone?? fuckin ****** ass blog lurkers

letscallitoff
04-01-2012, 02:02 PM
click the faq ;)

May I use a stove to cook?
The use of a outdoor cooking appliance is only permitted in the Car Camping areas. Cooking in the Tent Camping area is not permitted. The following are the requirements for the use of a outdoor cooking appliance:
1. All cooking appliances shall bear a certification or listing from a nationally recognized testing or certification organization.
2. Cooking appliances that only utilize propane as the fuel source shall be permitted. No wood, charcoal, flammable/combustible liquid cooking appliances permitted.
3. One cooking appliance per camp site shall be permitted.
4. Maximum amount of propane per campsite shall not exceed 20 pounds or 48 pounds of water capacity.
5. A minimum of 3 feet of clearance shall be maintained at all times while the cooking appliance is in use. No combustible material shall be within 3 feet of the cooking appliance.
6. Cooking appliances shall only be used during the hours of 7:00 am to 2:00 am PST.
7. Cooking appliances, when in use, shall not be left unattended.