PDA

View Full Version : Car Camping Pass but No Car - Willing to trade for tent camping

befunknote
04-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Hi There!

I have a car camping pass that I bought with my wristband thinking that I was going to be going with some people. My friends are no longer going and I have a car camping pass but no car. I have a ride to the festival but no where to stay, I guess, because you can't camp in the car camping without a car.

I'm looking for someone who has a car and would like to share the space with me or someone who has tent camping and would like to make a trade. I've already paid for the pass and I'm not looking to make money off this, I just want a place to stay. Hit me up if you're interested.

Amanda

wstsidela
04-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Which weekend?

befunknote
04-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Weekend 1.

ryan.walbridge
04-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Hey!

I'm looking for a place to stay too. I have a Lexus SUV and would love to drive if you could let me camp with you. I'm a first timer and waited till the last second to go. Just looking to have a great time and meet new people. I don't have any gear, but can borrow some if need be. Where you coming from? I'm in LA.

adelfadawn
04-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Hey Amanda I have a car and I would love to camp with you. My name is adelfa and af riend of mine and I would love to be your car. Let me know if you still need one. Email me adelfadawn@gmail.com

itzyabigail
04-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey, i have a tent camping pass but need a car camping since i am driving over there. Willing to trade :)