PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to buy just a car camping pass for coachella?

Peaceloveandcoachella
03-29-2012, 05:04 AM
I need a ticket and a car camping pass but can only seem to buy them separately. Is it a scam if someone is selling just a car camping pass?

aphrael
03-29-2012, 06:22 AM
If you are trying to do this for wknd1, they're not sold out, and you should call frontgate and talk to them.

If, on the other hand, you're trying to do this for wknd2, the car camping pass is linked to the ticket order, and you need to (a) swap tickets to get a linked ticket and probably also (b) show up before anyone else who has a ticket from that same batch of tickets.

watchthephone
03-29-2012, 11:24 AM
don't do it.
camping passes are only valid with the wristband they were purchased with, and they made it a point to not sell them separately so they would avoid people camping out that weren't actually going to the festival.
i went on stubhub and found a million car camping passes for sale for like $300 and i have no idea how these are up there because coachella made it painfully clear that this isn't possible...so don't do it