PDA

View Full Version : Have multiple car camping passes but only one car

andyforpeace
03-28-2012, 01:44 PM
My friends and I have multiple car camping passes and are carpooling together in a van. Is that a problem? Last year I noticed that some camp sites only had one vehicle but multiple spots. Just wanted to verify that they don't have a problem with that. Thanks

bobert
03-28-2012, 01:47 PM
My friends and I have multiple car camping passes and are carpooling together in a van. Is that a problem? Last year I noticed that some camp sites only had one vehicle but multiple spots. Just wanted to verify that they don't have a problem with that. Thanks

Officially, I think the answer is no. You're not supposed to do that. When they're corralling you into your spot you may be able to jump out and convince the security guards to let you take the extra spot but there's a highly probable chance they'll tell you to fuck off.

ElBlueblazer
03-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Its one spot per car.

heyeric
03-28-2012, 02:08 PM
Last year I noticed that some camp sites only had one vehicle but multiple spots. Just wanted to verify that they don't have a problem with that. Thanks

We did this last year, but only succeeded in doing so because we bought companion spots as well. So as soon as we finished unloading some of the cars, we drove them out of car camping and over into the companion lots.

billtino
03-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Got lucky in 2010, the couple next to us never got out of their car as they were obviously having a lover's splat....just as the last tie down was staked in, they drove off and left so I moved my car over in their spot. Canopy was a big hit that year w/ the neighbors.