PDA

View Full Version : 3 East Coasters looking for camping spot week 2. We have car to drive from LA area

swiss0024
03-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Hey everyone, 3 guys (all 26yrs old) from NYC coming to Coachella for first time. We aren't the best planners so we didn't purchase a car camping pass for weekend 2 and have no place to stay. We are driving from LA on Thursday and can give one person (or 2 smaller women, one of us is 6'5" and 6'7" so space will be tight in car) in exchange for car camping pass.

We are also open to staying at house close by if there is an extra room.

email me if you think you can work something out: dcronin0024@gmail.com

thanks

santasutt
04-02-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?52724-Get-me-drunk-Weekend-2-Hotel-Reservation-for-barter

blackdog
04-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Hey, my friend cancelled on me. I have nearby hotel booked. Two queen bedand not expensive. I was going to go solo... let me know if u are interested.

SeantheJeweler
04-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Our group is coming from AZ but we have one extras car camping pass (7 total in our group) because someone had to back out last minute after not being able to get work off. We might want to just get rid of it so if you want to meet us in Indio before we go in we can all camp together. Let me know you can send me a PM.

swiss0024
04-04-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: SeantheJeweler. We would be interested in that for sure. Would be fun to get a group of cars in together for more space. email me dcronin0024@gmail.com with some more details and about your group