PDA

View Full Version : Flying in from Seoul, RoK in need of a place to stay Weekend 2

jykthemuse
03-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a 31-year-old Seoul-based freelance photographer/interpreter who's only got a GA pass for Weekend 2. I'm flying in to LAX on the 18th and will stay with friends in LA until I head out to C. Unfortunately the people from Seoul who were supposed to fly to the US for the festival with me just bailed for various reasons so I'm looking for a place/spot to stay and some cool people to hang out with. I'll split the cost for the room/spot and some food and fun supplies, so please let me know if you got a room to share! If you could give me rides between LA and Indio, that would be even better and I'll split the gas bill of course. But I'm more worried about the lodging situation for now as the dates are fast approaching. I'm a pretty laid back happy drunk. Please reach me at jykthemuse@gmail.com n if you wanna find out a bit about me u can go to my website http://www.jykthemuse.com Thanks a lot!! :)

Like2Party?
03-28-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey joonyoung, Me and my girlfriend are car camping for weekend 2 and we would like to help you out, my name is sedrick(24) and my gf michelle(35) , we can provide you with some space and even a small one person tent, unfortuanetly we will be driving from AZ so cant give you a ride, all that I ask for is awesome vibes and respect. Check out my profile to learn more about me www.facebook.com/people/Sedrick-Noriega/1077639425

p.s ~ I just want to let you know that we will be smoking pot and drinking like fish, but we are well behaved and laidback :) so if thats not a problem for you then please feel free to say Hi!

jykthemuse
03-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Thanks a lot Like2Party? but I quickly found a camping buddy soon after I posted this. Thanx! :D