PDA

View Full Version : Weekend 1 Embassy Suites Available!

ashamann01
03-27-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello, I currently have a room booked at the Embassy Suites - La Quinta (5 miles from venue) booked for Thursday - Monday Weekend 1. The going rate for the room was $410 per night when it was booked (the hotel is now sold out). I am looking for $300 a night OBO ($1200 total for the weekend).

You will need to put your own credit card down upon arrival for any incidental charges, otherwise I will transfer the hotel to your name upon successful payment.

Please email bob.mcintosh@gmail.com or post here if you are interested.

Thanks!

ashamann01
03-28-2012, 10:31 AM
*Bump*

I need to sell this, so make an offer :)

SLiNGER
03-31-2012, 12:35 PM
What is the max occupancy for the room? How will you handle the difference between the booking rate and the offer?

ashamann01
04-02-2012, 05:57 PM
What is the max occupancy for the room? How will you handle the difference between the booking rate and the offer?

Well it's a big room... You could easily do 4 people, probably 6 comfortably and 8 uncomfortably...

I am eating the difference because some money is better than none, and I am not trying to be greedy. The room once purchased from me will be fully paid for on your end by me. You will be able to confirm this by calling the hotel directly.

If you are interested email me directly -> bob.mcintosh@gmail.com

Thanks!

ashamann01
04-02-2012, 11:01 PM
The room is officially Sold.

Thank you Rogelio!