PDA

View Full Version : 2 Guest Houses and 3 RV Hookups Available for both weekends, checkkk it out!!

amandak3
03-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey everyone, Coachella is getting closer and closer, and for all who are still looking for a place to stay, check this out!

I have two guesthouses and 3 RV hook ups available for both Weekend 1 and Weekend 2. The property, called Cottonwood Farms, is a privately owned family ranch located in Aguanga, CA, which is 15 miles from Temecula and approximately 45-50 minutes from the Empire Polo Grounds.

The 11-acre private property features numerous guesthouses, along with TWO swimming pools, jacuzzi, waterslide, billiards room, and numerous barbecues.

We have two guest houses available for both weekends. Guest House #1 is approximately 1200 square feet and includes two bedrooms (one with a queen bed, the other with two twin beds), kitchen, bathroom, living room with two couches, dining area, fireplace, and big screen T.V. with DirecTV.

Guest House #2 is approximately 1000 square feet and features two bedrooms (one with a king sized bed, and the other with a queen bed), a living room with a pull-out couch, kitchen, dining area, fireplace and T.V. with DirecTV.

Each guest house has a max capacity of 6 people, and is priced at $800 a night. There is 3-night minimum (from Friday until noon Monday) and 4-night maximum (from Thursday until noon Monday).

We also have 3 motor home hookups available (15 amps or less). Bathrooms and showers are also provided on the property. Hookups are priced at $150 a night.

For those interested, contact me at amanda.cottonwoodfarms@yahoo.com for more information :)

To take a look at some pictures, check out this Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/cottonwoodfarms

JustSteve
03-27-2012, 07:35 PM
$800 a night an hour away from the festival? Good luck with that...

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-27-2012, 07:49 PM
This is some of the most crazily high-priced bullshit I've ever read about.