PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Booked for Week 1 but no tickets

maroonedspaz
03-26-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi guys I have a dilemma, I booked a hotel for weekend 1 in advance before tickets sold out and I still haven't give up hope that I will somehow manage to score tickets. So here is my proposition to anybody that can provide me with a week 1 Coachella pass. I will let you and a friend crash at my hotel. Since passes are pretty expensive you would be making me a great deal. I have a reservation at 7 Springs Inn & Suites starting from Thursday April 12 - Monday April 16.

The reservation is for a Deluxe Room with 2 Queen Beds

Notable amenities include: air conditioning to escape from the Palm Springs heat; a shower/tub bathroom combo to relax and freshen up; a 27" TV, stereo and DVD player to keep you entertained; and a tea and coffee maker to get you off to a bright start. A microwave and refrigerator help you keep treats and drinks within arms reach. We have made sure that wireless internet service and an alarm clock are also included.

The hotel is in a great location near multiple stores, restaurants, and coffee shops like the coffee bean and Starbucks. It's about 30-1:00 to get to the Polo fields .So if your intrested go a head and send me a private message.