PDA

View Full Version : Adopt me!

viics
03-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Hi guys, like a lot of people, I was able to buy my weekend 2 tickets but they ran out of camping ones, Im very worried because I don't know if me and my friend will be able to go, I don't know when to decide that this is a lost cause and sell the tickets, buts thats why Im asking.

So please, adopt me and friend, we are two 19 years old guy, very laid-back, we won't mess with your itinerary and won't be annoying. We are from San Diego, if you are in the area that would be very good, we could split the gas costs and everything.

Thanks!

psychme
03-24-2012, 05:20 PM
How can you be 19 and not be annoying? :) Let me check with my daughter.... I have a car camping but originally just bought 2 tix for her and I, it doesn't matter if more people come in my car? We set up her tent outside and I sleep in the car. We are OLD though...she is 35 and I am 55. This is my second year and I am so excited to go. We will leave Thursday AM and come back sometime Sunday night (I think...not sure about Dr. Dre)

One thing though, no drugs. I am a nurse and wont risk my license. I do have a Shuttle pass in case you have a hotel in mind.

profchaos
03-24-2012, 07:59 PM
If I was a 19 year old kid I would love to hangout with 50 year olds at a music festival without drugs.

arandomshape
03-24-2012, 08:18 PM
If I was a 19 year old kid I would love to hangout with 50 year olds at a music festival without drugs.

Lmfao, seriously.

Look dude, just bring your shit and show up, your bound to meet someone and the camp ground never fill up completely.