PDA

View Full Version : Companion car camping pass question.

IRSCOTT
03-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Sorry if this question has been answered but I can't find it in the FAQ ect.
Are there in's and out's in the car companion parking spot lots? Will I be able to take that car to the store, food run, or such? more importantly will I be allowed to return?
-Thanks-

Mugwog
03-23-2012, 01:53 PM
I mean. No.

Robin
03-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Oooooh!! Errand boy!

dbowlus
03-23-2012, 02:07 PM
On the back of the companion parking pass it says in bold "No Vehicle Re-Entry"

Mugwog
03-23-2012, 02:13 PM
This is unfortunate, as last year it seemed people could dip out with this. You've always been able to drive in/out while camping in the past... Nothing like a recharge at the Indio AT&T or a hobo bath at the Coffee Bean bathroom.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Sorry if this question has been answered but I can't find it in the FAQ ect.
Are there in's and out's in the car companion parking spot lots? Will I be able to take that car to the store, food run, or such? more importantly will I be allowed to return?
-Thanks-

Last year for car camping it was the same...once you are in if you leave you cannot re-enter, just like car camping unfortunately.

LetThereBeLight
03-23-2012, 03:06 PM
...I am so annoyed right now. That is the whole reason I bought the companion spot, so we could leave and get food!! ARGHH. What the fuck is the point of the companion spot if not for that?? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

IRSCOTT
03-23-2012, 11:17 PM
oh well the GF will have to figure out how to blow dry her with the wind

IRSCOTT
03-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Oooooh!! Errand boy!

happy to run your errands! hahaha sounds like it wont happen sad face

Mike Litoris
03-24-2012, 02:36 AM
oh well the GF will have to figure out how to blow dry her with the wind

It's going to be a 100+ degrees outside, the bitch don't need no blowdryer!

However, at the showers, there are outlets next to the mirrors where she can blow dry it if it really is that crucial.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-24-2012, 07:56 AM
...I am so annoyed right now. That is the whole reason I bought the companion spot, so we could leave and get food!! ARGHH. What the fuck is the point of the companion spot if not for that?? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

The companion pass is meant to allow people a place to park if they are camping with someone else. Our group gets a few of these so we actually can leave and come back if we need to. Last year parking was messed up and did not know where car companion parking was and just put us in lot ten in regular car camping. We just parked the car there and told the people camping next to where they parked our car that they could use the space since all we were doing was parking.

LetThereBeLight
03-24-2012, 02:50 PM
I guess that makes sense, but it won't stop me from being annoyed. Haha. I guess I'll sell it since I have absolutely no use for it.

IRSCOTT
03-24-2012, 03:00 PM
It's going to be a 100+ degrees outside, the bitch don't need no blowdryer!

However, at the showers, there are outlets next to the mirrors where she can blow dry it if it really is that crucial.

Is this all showers or only VIP?

LetThereBeLight
03-24-2012, 03:09 PM
All showers. Be warned, though, last year I had a hard time getting anywhere near the outlets/sinks just to brush my teeth because of people charging their phones. Annoying. If I had wanted to blow-dry my hair I probably would have had a hard time getting them to move, because I'm not confrontational. Hopefully your girl won't have that problem.