PDA

View Full Version : Camping arrival after 2am?

muzikrazed
03-23-2012, 12:22 PM
I plan to leave from NorCal right after work on Thursday and think I will arrive in Indio around 2am early Friday morning, but what happens if I arrive AFTER 2AM!? The information about camping says you cannot enter between 2 and 9am on Friday morning! Will I be made to sleep in my car in line until gates open at 9am? I think this is a new regulation.

I realize I can just time my drive so I arrive at 9am, but i dont wanna be tired and late on the first day! Any advice would be great.

JustSteve
03-23-2012, 12:31 PM
they don't post that stuff on the main page just to fuck with people, why would you think otherwise? have closed at 2am in years past.

GuyInTucson
03-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Sleep in your car when you get to Indio or go to sleep right when you get off work Thursday and leave for Indio at around 2 or 3 am.

ENluv12
03-23-2012, 12:49 PM
^Logic. It's underrated.

ghostpunk
03-23-2012, 12:50 PM
my group and I got to Indio at 3:30 AM last year on thursday night and they were still letting people into the check in area, but once we got closer to the entrance they just closed the gate and told us fuck off. So we ended up just drinking in the Ralph's parking lot.