PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Registered wristband to wrong FB account . . .

punkgirl
03-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Help!? I registered my wristband and my spouse's wristband both to his FB account. I tried to figure out how to unlink the accounts, but with no luck. Here is what I tried:

I logged into FB and deleted the Coachella app from both FB accounts. Logged back into Coachella site and tried to re-associate the correct accounts, and while it is correct for his, when I log in to my account, it tells me that the account I originally registered and the account I am attempting to use are not the same and that I need to login to the correct FB account. HELP?! I tried to email GoldenVoice but got no response. :(

Anyone else have any recommendations??

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Don't worry about it because it's not a big deal?

GuyInTucson
03-23-2012, 11:36 AM
Don't worry about it because it's not a big deal?

Not being able to check in at the Mojave Tent under the appropriate facebook page to show your friends you are currently seeing Amon Tobin's ISAM is serious business, Drinkey.

psychic friend
03-23-2012, 01:06 PM
> I accidentally used another Facebook profile when setting up my Coachella.com account, how can I change it?
>
> Your Coachella.com account uses your browser cookies to connect to your Facebook profile. To re-connect using another Facebook profile follow these steps:
>
> 1. Log out of Facebook
> 2. Clear all your browser cookies/temporary internet files. Don't know how to clear your browser cache? Click here for instructions: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
> 3. Re-start your browser and login back to Coachella.com
> 4. Click the Facebook Connect button on the upper right hand corner

captncrzy
03-23-2012, 01:16 PM
YOU MEAN THE FAQ ALREADY ADDRESSED THIS?

punkgirl
03-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks so much! I looked at the FAQ's, Captn and couldn't find it - I looked all over the place; I just must have missed it. Sorry. It wouldn't be a big deal, except the person whose account was tied to mine was seriously unhappy. So now it is fixed, super hooray! :)

punkgirl
03-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Oh, and big time thanks to Psychic Friend - a good egg I have always been able to count on since joining the message board many moons ago. :) BTW - they added a link to "connect using a different facebook account" now too, so it makes this thread all a moot point. I love you guys, fellow juggalos :)

weezy f baby
03-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh, and big time thanks to Psychic Friend - a good egg I have always been able to count on since joining the message board many moons ago. :) BTW - they added a link to "connect using a different facebook account" now too, so it makes this thread all a moot point. I love you guys, fellow juggalos :)

98 posts? still a n00b no matter how long ago you registered. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

punkgirl
03-23-2012, 03:55 PM
LOL Weezy :) Thanks for the call out :) Yeah, I don't post much. I wasn't trying to say anything other than thanks to PF for often answering questions the few times I have had them. :) I don't spend too much time on the boards. I guess I should still be called a "lurker" :)

psychic friend
03-23-2012, 03:58 PM
There have been two sets of FAQs added to the log in page here:

https://www.coachella.com/account/index

Scroll down, one is account FAQs and one is Wristband Registration FAQs.